ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Tablet Discussion General General Chuwi Communication "Best Practices" (Discus ...

Follow Us

General Chuwi Communication "Best Practices" (Discussion)

[Copy link]

ZenBalancer|Post time:5 day(s) ago View:409|Reply:17

ZenBalancer| Post time 4-8-2017 12:10:07 | Show all posts
FWIW, I think it's a symptom of the language barrier + "agile manufacturing". Negatives and positives. I just think it would have been better if she annotated her message. But maybe she expected you to "proof read" before posting her message. I think it was a sign of being in a hurry or swamped with work on her part. The Chuwi "communication lines" are not streamlined and cohesive, yet. The product is worth the money though. And the people are honest as far as relevant. A versatile team "syncing" has its pitfalls.

-- http://forum.chuwi.com/forum.php ... 6&fromuid=19651
Use the Reply button, for the user to know.
@username won't be listed for a response.
Chuwi? Time-constrains...
2: 1+1 Links: is Chuwi good or bad? + After-sales?
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

ZenBalancer| Post time 4-8-2017 17:09:01 | Show all posts
FWIW, my take based on your info: that's an example of a letdown in the face of the  challenge of "agile manufacturing". Too many "moving parts" needing "cascading information" updates, about consequences and responsibilities. Other manufacturers avoid so many changes and improvements because of such pitfalls, and simply create yet another model. Like Samsung does. They have a "crazy" amount of device models.

But that's also an example to double check specs before assuming having the most recent information. Like the in hindsight understandable scepticism of Technisol, but perhaps less negative stance against marketing and manufacturer. And continually looking out for the language barrier. While remembering together that Chuwi's specs is more "dynamic" like deejay1963 said about improvements and changes between product lots.

If Chuwi takes responsibility when it's their fault and keep doing their best, then that's all we can ask for. I know such situations like you described is a huge letdown, but it's not the "default experience" with Chuwi products either. Right?

"Graceful" fail-recovery needs continual practice from everyone, including ourselves. Yes?

Edits: typos.

-- http://forum.chuwi.com/forum.php ... 1&fromuid=19651

Use magic Report

ZenBalancer| Post time 4-8-2017 17:13:21 | Show all posts
I also think polls give the quickest overview. So please use them:

Please Rate Chuwi (bad or good? See link) with your experience: http://forum.chuwi.com/forum.php ... hlight=Rate%2Bchuwi

And see if this can also be used (important to know and also vote): http://forum.chuwi.com/thread-3790-1-1.html

And an inital extra poll for general Chuwi direction or focus:
http://forum.chuwi.com/forum.php ... light=Chuwi%2Bfocus

Use magic Report

ZenBalancer| Post time 5 day(s) ago | Show all posts
An example of a user reacting and then correcting the other user that called everyone a liar, for not providing proof for their statements: http://forum.chuwi.com/forum.php ... 7&fromuid=19651

Use magic Report

viniciuspt| Post time 5 day(s) ago | Show all posts
Edited by viniciuspt at 4-20-2017 14:32
ZenBalancer replied at 4-20-2017 13:55
An example of a user reacting and then correcting the other user that called everyone a liar, for no ...

I saw the both reactions !

First guy was not polite! Why cause we need to lie? We don´t work for Chuwi ! He is not happy with his equipment and does not believe that someone can be ! Very sad !
Close your treads when they are solved (help to help people)

Use magic Report

Edited by ZenBalancer at 4-20-2017 22:02
viniciuspt replied at 4-20-2017 18:26

First guy was not polite! Why cause we need to lie? We don´t work for Chuwi ! He is not happy with his equipment and does not believe that someone can be ! Very sad !

That would imply (Edit: not insinuate) that Chuwi lies.. you realize that right?
That person's POV was provoking others to "force" them to offer proof, because he lost trust "in everyone". And became stuck or regressed in accusatory and at least momentary rudeness.

Use magic Report

viniciuspt| Post time 5 day(s) ago | Show all posts
ZenBalancer replied at 4-20-2017 17:57
That would imply (Edit: not insinuate) that Chuwi lies..  you realize that right?
That perso ...

And believe They lies !
The point I think that Chuwi is trying to have a after sales (currently bad, but I think will be good with few time).
People in the forum are growing very fast, then more people, more knowleadge, more fixed problems and more pression to Chuwi !

Yes, I can understand his feelings!
But he distributed his frustation to everybody (not just in Chuwi's direction) !
Then, the guys that could help him to press Chuwi became "Enemies" !
I think to solve this misunderstanding (or not), he needs to mesure right his words and apologize!
I dont want to put more fire (because this I did not post over there)

Close your treads when they are solved (help to help people)

Use magic Report

viniciuspt replied at 4-20-2017 22:21
And believe They lies !
The point I think that Chuwi is trying to have a after sales (currently ba ...

I understand your general point. I support your decision for expanding on your communication related thoughts in this thread as you did.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Return to list
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list