ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Tablet Discussion General General Chuwi Communication "Best Practices" (Discus ...

Follow Us

General Chuwi Communication "Best Practices" (Discussion)

[Copy link]

ZenBalancer|Post time:8-9-2017 07:21:49 View:1051|Reply:22

ZenBalancer| Post time 5-5-2017 04:58:38 | Show all posts
Edited by ZenBalancer at 5-5-2017 14:01
I think what she exactly means in the overal context of Chuwi, is first see:
Update:
I have updated the table about the Hipen basic comparsion.
Hipen H3 support future Chuwi Hi12 tablet (after serial number XXX201704XXX)
And contact Chuwi's official AliExpress shop, to ask if they can make sure to send you the correct one, by pasting the code into your message and clearly requesting Hi12 with H3 support.

Edit: https://m.aliexpress.com/store/2179113 /Edit.

You can best wait for their response there if you want to be sure, instead of ordering there and stating your criterium as a comment.

Chuwi's teams are not that integrated. It's not yet all streamlined. The overal systems used are not integrated for their maximum collaboration and passing on to the most logical department/colleague to handle the issue.

Edits: clarity.
-- Post #3 - H3 compatibility with Hi12

Edits: code correction.
Reply button? Also lists for a response, @username doesn't.
Link: overview of replies to your username. They have to click for theirs.
Chuwi? Time-constrains乁( ◔ ౪◔)「
3: 1+1+1 Links: Laplets vs Tabtops + is Chuwi good or bad? (2017Q2 sample) + After-sales?
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

ZenBalancer| Post time 5-15-2017 11:03:33 | Show all posts
Edited by ZenBalancer at 5-15-2017 20:05
It's true that using the Reply button won't use a minimized copy of the post your replied to, IF the post you reply to is the OP's thread-starting post, so in that case the Reply function won't use it as prefix to your post for the user to have a visual cue as well that you replied to that user, but it does do that when you use the Reply button on any other post other than post #1 that starts the thread. That's probably a deliberate decision to minimize visual noise I think. But it might lead to confusion and discontinuation of the usage of the Reply button.

The disadvantage of not using the Reply button, is that your reply won't be listed for a response in the user's overview, accessible for example with this link: http://forum.chuwi.com/home.php?mod=space&do=notice&mobile=no

Because even when the Reply function doesn't prefix a minimal copy of the post you reply to, so even when an automatic prefix to your post for a visual queue in the actual thread isn't added, it however, always does add your reply link to the user's overview I linked in this post, thus also when you reply to the original OP's post starting the thread, any reply to any post #1.

I hope that what I understand is correct, and useful to you too.

Edit: typo.

-- http://forum.chuwi.com/forum.php ... 24140&fromuid=19651

Edits: clarity.
3: 1+1+1 Links: Laplets vs Tabtops + is Chuwi good or bad? (2017Q2 sample) + After-sales?

Use magic Report

ZenBalancer| Post time 8-9-2017 07:21:49 | Show all posts
Edited by ZenBalancer at 8-9-2017 16:29

Interesting report by a user:

MatteoVC replied at 8-8-2017 12:00

UPDATE!

I contacted chuwi via facebook and they told me to talk to gearbest, who provided me with the product. I then went to gearbest and within 24 hours they have offered to repair and resend for free from their Spanish repair centre.

-- OP Post #31 - Chuwi Hi13 USB C Blew up!! What should i do?

I don't know how the official Chuwi AliExpress shop would handle a similar situation, but GearBest despite irresponsible or at least undependable stock on hot items (at least), has the reported advantage.

I've yet to deal with Chuwi's European support after-sales including knowing where to return for repair if something happens within warranty.

But this might be a sign Chuwi's FB is more responsive and GB has improved their European after-sales. Currently better than support email box handler(s? Unlikely plural as far as simultaneously concerned thus far) of Chuwi after-sales.

Edit: quote link + addition/clarity.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list