Moderator Recruitment from Chuwi Forum - page 2 - General - ChuWi Forum - Forum.chuwi.com
ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Tablet Discussion General Moderator Recruitment from Chuwi Forum

Follow Us

Moderator Recruitment from Chuwi Forum

[Copy link]

admin|Post time:11-23-2017 13:44:24 View:5103|Reply:15

manojpatil25400| Post time 4-26-2017 20:33:12 | Show all posts
Edited by manojpatil25400 at 4-27-2017 00:59

User Name: manojpatil25400
Country of origin: India
Language: English , Hindi,Marathi,Kannada
Online hours: 7-8 online hours.
Occupation: Blogger,content writer,web developer. working on my cross-boarder eCommerce website for mobile and tablet PC market
Past experiences with moderation: I have rich knowledge of website development.Always involved with new technology, have been doing research on china tablet PC market.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

admin| Post time 4-27-2017 19:20:40 | Show all posts
manojpatil25400 replied at 4-26-2017 20:33
User Name: manojpatil25400

Hi,  
I have sent you message, please check it.

Use magic Report

tl1000rzx2| Post time 5-6-2017 15:58:48 | Show all posts
If you are still looking here is my info
User Name: tl1000rzx2
Country of origin: USA
Language: Which language can you speak and write? (In that order); English,English
Online hours: When are you online most? How many hours are you online everyday? : about 11 hrs per day, sometimes more.
Occupation: What is your current occupation? Web site maintenance and video guru.
Past experiences with moderation: Have you ever been a moderator before?  Tell us where/what that was like.: I have run a motorcycle forum and I maintain numerous web sites and I host 2 tablet web sites one of which actually runs ON A Tablet, to be exact either a HiBook or a n Hi12.
Additional comments: I have been in the IT biz since 1998 and am as comfy with Android as I am with Linux or Windows. I test tablets on the side at home where I run my own servers from. example is tabletserver.com

Use magic Report

admin| Post time 5-7-2017 23:52:17 | Show all posts
tl1000rzx2 replied at 5-6-2017 15:58
If you are still looking here is my info
User Name: tl1000rzx2

@tl1000rzx2

Why i can't open tabletserver.com?

I have sent you a message, please check it, thanks.

Use magic Report

tl1000rzx2| Post time 5-8-2017 16:31:40 | Show all posts
admin replied at 5-7-2017 23:52
@tl1000rzx2

Why i can't open tabletserver.com?

Last night the Hi12 decided to reboot itself and of course that killed the VMware server I am running...
It isn't the most stable platform, compared to my HiBook which will be online all day/night today.

Use magic Report

Tahicka| Post time 11-23-2017 13:44:24 | Show all posts
User Name: Tahicka
Country of origin: Bosnia And Herzegovina
Language: Bosnian (Write and Speak), Croatian (Write and Speak), Serbian (Write and Speak), France (Write), German (Write and Speak), English (Write and Speak)
Online hours: When are you online most? How many hours are you online everyday? Well, I can be more online, at Monday (4 hours), Friday (7 hours), saturday (6 hours).
Occupation: Well, I'm mostly programming, and love kinda to code.. And, also to read books and find out new things.
Past experiences with moderation: I did, I was Head Moderator, and been promoted to Administrator for one of biggest sites in my country https://mmediamreza.com/ for 6 months! It was amazing experience, and I always been fun at helping out and talking on forum!
Additional comments: I don't think so, but I'm happy and I'm seeking for fast informations.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Return to list
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list