ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Tablet Discussion Chuwi HiBook Pro Finally BIOS brick | SOLVED

Follow Us

Finally BIOS brick | SOLVED

[Copy link]

Ahmedallebban|Post time:3-27-2017 13:47:42 View:433|Reply:4

Edited by Ahmedallebban at 3-28-2017 08:13

Hello ,

When im  trying to fix the lagging in my hibook z8350
I found a lot of people saying that the make it faster from the bios & a do the same way

I do it as the video and the tablet shut down
After that it wont work,

When i turn it on i see the red LED keep blinking without any thing else,

Can anyone know what happened , I really think the BIOS bricked.

Its very bad situation , i wait along for that tablet ,

I try hard to solve all the issues but now i end with a bricked one with my fault

Now i wish it to work no matter the issues it had , so beware and dont miss with the BIOS !!

If any one can help i will be very happy ,

Where can i find BIOS  for my z8350 hibook pro tablet ?

Use magic Report

deejay1963| Post time 3-27-2017 09:35:45 | Show all posts
your bios is corrupt.
you may have to flash it again by removing the back cover and using the usb programmer to flash it.
however before that you can try the following. i am not saying that it will work but thete is no harm in trying, you have nothing to loose.
1) when you see the red flashing led , press the power button for 5 to 10 seconds. this will do a forced hardware shutdown of the tablet. do this 3 - 4 times and then long press the power button to restart the tablet. sometimes this boots the tablet with default values. please note that it may take a minute or more for any display to be visible , so have patience.

2) if the above does not work then from the off state press the power button for 10-15 seconds, release, and then pressand release  the power button 3 times rapidly, then again long press the power button and wait a minute or more for any display to be visible.
if this also does not work, then you will have to use the use the usb  programmer to reflash the bios.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Ahmedallebban| Post time 3-27-2017 10:32:42 | Show all posts
deejay1963 replied at 3-27-2017 09:35
your bios is corrupt.
you may have to flash it again by removing the back cover and using the usb pr ...

Come on !
Man you have some magic here !!
Oh my god it works again !!!
Come on !

I do the second way , chuwi logo appeared and go for 3 times , after that it works !
Oh !  i cant be happy more than that !

Im a moderate in the pc , laptops , also phones
I solve a lot of issues & advice people for the best devices from laptops to their phones

I do that from around 8 years "from my childhood" and every device came in my hands solved !

I generally dont make any risks on any device (except my own devices , to learn on them )

believe my the biggest nightmare all that years was always the bios,
because i know when it bricks we need a hardware surgery for it , and i cant miss with that silicon parts and there is no experts near me to deal with a bricked tablet "they hardly do it for some laptops"
_________

I tell you my life story you can guess how happy im now

Thank you very much for that help !

Fuck the BIOS i wont miss with it again.

Use magic Report

deejay1963| Post time 3-27-2017 11:18:01 | Show all posts
i am glad it worked for you.

Use magic Report

ZenBalancer| Post time 3-27-2017 13:47:42 | Show all posts
Edited by ZenBalancer at 3-27-2017 13:49

For others: please see the general subforum if you're not technical enough to fix it on your own, to know how to ask Chuwi to give feedback whether within warranty or how much it would cost for them to fix it for you.

See: http://forum.chuwi.com/thread-3790-1-1.html
Edit: reflected OP's feedback.
Reply button? Also lists for a response, @username doesn't.
Chuwi? Time-constrains乁( ◔ ౪◔)「
3: 1+1+1 Links: Laplets vs Tabtops + is Chuwi good or bad? + After-sales?

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list