Edited by Motobot at 8-3-2017 21:33 |
The Windows 10 Creators Update will begin to roll out to customers around the world on April 11 as a free update.
You can update you Windows 10 right now with Windows 10 Upgrade Assistant. But it's much better and easier to flash new version 1703 Windows 10 with clean installation. You can use my unofficial install file now for all versions of the Hi12 tablet with DualOS and SingleOS.
This install file was compiled from the original Microsoft ESD file and contains:
1. clear original Windows 10 Home x64 En-US install file (build 15063.0 version 1703) with no other language packs;
2. all Chuwi Hi12 drivers, so touchscreen will be active at once at first Windows dialog;
3. SwitchNOW (OEM-app to switch to Android or Remix OS);
4. modified file TouchSetting.gt (thanks to loly) to improve the sensitivity of the touchscreen in Windows.
5. a manual how to create a bootable USB media and how to flash Windows;
6. Rufus utility.
In addition, this firmware is suitable too for flashing Windows 10 with Android removal and with full cleaning and allocation of the entire eMMC drive for Windows (a special customizable option for owners of the old version of SingleOS or those who wish to keep Windows on as a Single OS in their DualOS tablet).
This install file was successfully tested on the Hi12 DualBoot tablet with Android installed in two modes with saving and removing Android.
Please read carefully the attached Readme manual first.
The owners of the new version of the tablet on z8350 with the serial numbers Hi12 Q64G45170100001-Hi12 Q64G45170105000 should additionally to install an updated touch driver for Windows.
You may have to install the front camera driver Unicam GC2355 for Chuwi Hi12 tablets with serial number Q64G451704XXXXX.