ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Tablet Discussion Chuwi Hi13 [Solved] Anyone who got home their Chuwi hi13 alread ...

Follow Us

[Solved] Anyone who got home their Chuwi hi13 already?

[Copy link]

mercu|Post time:4-4-2017 16:56:15 View:2206|Reply:55

doodzilla| Post time 4-3-2017 01:49:39 | Show all posts
Hackerjac replied at 4-3-2017 14:05
Damn, Gearbest jusr rised the price to $409

mega OUCH.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

doodzilla| Post time 4-3-2017 02:11:05 | Show all posts
Hackerjac replied at 4-3-2017 11:57
Your wish have been heard, your dream might have come true, the Hi13 can be made Dual boot

Despite my disappointment over that, I do look forward to learning how to use Linux ,e.g., Ubuntu.

Use magic Report

ZenBalancer| Post time 4-3-2017 04:19:11 | Show all posts
Edited by ZenBalancer at 4-3-2017 04:38

Banggood still has 10% off for new accounts or so + 50 points for personal info completeness. The price is still okay. And they're more open and clearly show that stock is expected. But at least the price of the order will be okay.

Perhaps ordering from Chuwi official story at AliExpress is the safest bet for approximately the same price.

Also +1 for a Hi13 Pro (with a M3 said to be possible by admin) as a "workhorse" per extra specs listed also by @deejay1963 and other users.

Edit: clarity + GearBest is showing dispatching between 7-13 April in the app, and 13-17 April on their webshop.
Reply button? Also lists for a response, @username doesn't.
Link: overview of replies to your username. They have to click for theirs.
Chuwi? Time-constrains乁( ◔ ౪◔)「
3: 1+1+1 Links: Laplets vs Tabtops + is Chuwi good or bad? (2017Q2 sample) + After-sales?

Use magic Report

doodzilla| Post time 4-3-2017 06:01:44 | Show all posts
ZenBalancer replied at 4-3-2017 20:19
Banggood still has 10% off for new accounts or so + 50 points for personal info completeness. The p ...

Hi13 unboxing vid by Techtablets by tomorrow evening. I dunno if he'll upload it right away.

WELCOME TO THE WORLD, HI13!

Use magic Report

ZenBalancer| Post time 4-4-2017 00:31:08 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Proof it was received in Japan: http://page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/244233665 from: https://techtablets.com/forum/topic/first-chuwi-hi13-topics/page/2/

Use magic Report

doodzilla| Post time 4-4-2017 08:00:48 | Show all posts
Chris G from TechTablets has confirmed his receiving of the Hi13 (shown in the twitter screenshot below).
2017-04-04.png

Use magic Report

Hackerjac| Post time 4-4-2017 09:23:18 | Show all posts
Acording to the postalservice here in DK, i'll recive my Hipen H3 tomorrow
I do NOT work for Chuwi. Please DO NOT pm or email me with problems you may have!

Use magic Report

ZenBalancer| Post time 4-4-2017 14:59:16 | Show all posts
Edited by ZenBalancer at 4-4-2017 15:00

Someone was quicker than doodzilla in posting the mentioned review link confirming the legitimacy of the photo share above: http://forum.chuwi.com/thread-3836-1-1.html

And I noticed some AliExpress shops do indeed offer the Hi13 with free DHL shipping as well. But the TechTablets guy recommended relying on PayPal protection (I assume at least for higher purchase amounts) instead of AliExpress protection which doesn't support PayPal.

And he seems to have paid for DHL I assume because the official Chuwi AliExpress store doesn't normally offer free DHL. That's why he got it first on top of ordering it much sooner maybe? Because that's where he got it from according to the feedback in video.
Reply button? Also lists for a response, @username doesn't.
Link: overview of replies to your username. They have to click for theirs.
Chuwi? Time-constrains乁( ◔ ౪◔)「
3: 1+1+1 Links: Laplets vs Tabtops + is Chuwi good or bad? (2017Q2 sample) + After-sales?

Use magic Report

Hackerjac| Post time 4-4-2017 15:48:21 | Show all posts
I have made alot of orders at aliexpress, and every time i have used my Visa for payment, 3 times the stuff i ordered never came and all 3 times i got my money back, so TBH i see no reason for not buying at aliexpress again
I do NOT work for Chuwi. Please DO NOT pm or email me with problems you may have!

Use magic Report

doodzilla| Post time 4-4-2017 16:56:15 | Show all posts
Edited by doodzilla at 4-5-2017 14:37
ZenBalancer replied at 4-5-2017 06:59
Someone was quicker than doodzilla in posting the mentioned review link confirming the legitimacy of ...

It was an expected thing for me to be beaten to the punch with that, especially this time 'coz I was very distracted playing with the Hi10 Plus Chuwi forum recent contest prize which arrived via DHL yesterday. It's 8:45am where I am; I just woke up now but I was up all night playing/tinkering with the Hi10 Plus hehehe. Only had barely an hour of sleep.

The Hi10 Plus package that arrived was rather delightfully unique.
Will talk more about it in a new thread I will post.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list