[Solved] Anyone who got home their Chuwi hi13 already? - page 3 - Chuwi Hi13 - ChuWi Forum - Forum.chuwi.com
ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Tablet Discussion Chuwi Hi13 [Solved] Anyone who got home their Chuwi hi13 alread ...

Follow Us

[Solved] Anyone who got home their Chuwi hi13 already?

[Copy link]

mercu|Post time:4-5-2017 12:03:49 View:2521|Reply:55

ZenBalancer| Post time 4-5-2017 01:03:20 | Show all posts
Hackerjac replied at 4-4-2017 15:48
I have made alot of orders at aliexpress, and every time i have used my Visa for payment, 3 times th ...

Did you get your money back from Visa or AliExpress? I've prepaid creditcard and no purchase inssurance on it.
Reply button? Also lists for a response, @username doesn't.
Link: overview of replies to your username. They have to click for theirs.
Chuwi? Time-constrains乁( ◔ ౪◔)「
3: 1+1+1 Links: Laplets vs Tabtops + is Chuwi good or bad? (2017Q2 sample) + After-sales?
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Hackerjac| Post time 4-5-2017 01:10:10 | Show all posts
from the seller at aliexpress
I do NOT work for Chuwi. Please DO NOT pm or email me with problems you may have!

Use magic Report

mercu| Post time 4-5-2017 01:16:35 | Show all posts
As someone who has been a buyer on Ebay for 10 years and buyer on AliExpress for 3 years - with at least 200 items bought from both sites, I can tell you that I know what I'm talking about:

When it comes to AliExpress, it's safe to buy stuff if the value of the item is below 100 USD. Small stuff is ok to buy from AliExpress but more expensive stuff is a big risk taking.

Their customer service is infamously throwing around the buyers to different staff members to delay everything. One staff will tell you to wait, another will do the same thing. Basically, they are "toying" around the customers all the time.

Basically, on AliExpress, you are hoping that the sellers are honest to you and help you out whenever you need help. If the seller is stubborn and refuse to help you, you will have to beg to God to help you then cause AliExpress customer service are very unreliable.

Now, Ebay - on the other hand is a totally different story(!) They are almost always on buyer's side and they are always there to help you. A few years ago, their protection was even called "Buyer's protection". I guess that irritated so many sellers on Ebay and that's why they had to change that name to something else.

The only problem is that most of the stuff on Ebay are more expensive than Ali but you get what you paid for.

Ali is like a Chinese mafia siding with their sellers but it's cool to buy from them if you are buying smaller electronic stuff like for example fast chargers or any smaller gadgets, no problem.

But putting my 300 -400 USD into a website that doesn't offer paypal? Though, I actually did a mistake to order my Chuwi Hi12 from there and I can tell you the process to get a replacement took months, maybe even close to half a year and I was even lucky to even get that thing done.

I promised myself from that day to buy expensive  stuff with at least some paypal alternative.

Use magic Report

ZenBalancer| Post time 4-5-2017 02:08:24 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
doodzilla replied at 4-4-2017 16:56
It was an expected thing for me to be beaten to the punch with that, especially this time 'coz I wa ...
'coz I was very distracted playing with the Hi10 Plus Chuwi forum recent contest prize which arrived via DHL yesterday.

Congratulations are in order!
3: 1+1+1 Links: Laplets vs Tabtops + is Chuwi good or bad? (2017Q2 sample) + After-sales?

Use magic Report

Hackerjac| Post time 4-5-2017 02:51:00 | Show all posts
Just recived my H3 pen, damn its a big packaged it came in

IMG_20170405_123854.jpg
I do NOT work for Chuwi. Please DO NOT pm or email me with problems you may have!

Use magic Report

ZenBalancer| Post time 4-5-2017 03:28:21 | Show all posts
Edited by ZenBalancer at 4-5-2017 04:53
Hackerjac replied at 4-5-2017 02:51
Just recived my H3 pen, damn its a big packaged it came in

The image filesize seems too big too? Takes so long to load that I replied and went away..

Ha finally it showed after a minute or so of loading.. you know being able to post the photos uncompressed isn't by definition a good thing.
Edit: second time loaded considerably faster. Caching? Or less bussy server maybe.

Use magic Report

Hackerjac| Post time 4-5-2017 09:09:54 | Show all posts
The file size is only 1.1 MB, max size we can post is 2 MB, shoulden take so long to load

Use magic Report

ZenBalancer| Post time 4-5-2017 09:51:25 | Show all posts
Edited by ZenBalancer at 4-5-2017 09:56
Hackerjac replied at 4-5-2017 09:09
The file size is only 1.1 MB, max size we can post is 2 MB, shoulden take so long to load

FWIW: closing the browser and then reopening it to this thread page, results in the image loading circular 2 arrows indication to show up for at least 10s of seconds up to a minute.

There is otherwise some caching on some level. The forum server doesn't seem that beefy, otherwise everything wouldn't feel so slow and limited by timeouts between PMs and posts, searchid's expiring, not only all as anti abuse.

I used a 'visually lossless' compression app to reduce to 20% original screenshot size in my case, I didn't see quality or details decrease.
Edit: arrows not circles, my bad

Use magic Report

MrPromaster| Post time 4-5-2017 11:53:44 | Show all posts
any H3 pen tests on the chuwi hi12? i got to get a new pen

Use magic Report

RagnarsGarage| Post time 4-5-2017 12:03:49 | Show all posts
Hi
I got mine Chuwi Hi13 on Monday with DHL

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register