ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Tablet Discussion Chuwi Hi10 Is it a refurbished product?

Follow Us

Is it a refurbished product?

[Copy link]

chuwi517|Post time:4-4-2017 03:56:54 View:539|Reply:23

NunoPT| Post time 4-3-2017 08:24:50 | Show all posts
manonegra222 replied at 4-3-2017 02:53
I bought 7 Chuwi tablets (4 Vi10 Pro and 3 Hi10 Pro), all in Gearbest and I have found 3 different c ...

Question for Gearbest:
I also wanted to let you know that the tablet came packaged well but without the Vinyl plastic wrap. Windows 10 had an account previously configured with the user Admin, which I found strange it makes me believe that it was already reconditioned equipment! Can you clarify this doubt?

Gearbest answer
:

"What we have sent to you is original and new for the issue of the packaging, we will do spot check before have them to be back in stock and the customs will also do spot check for it and hope you can understand that."

What do you think of the answer?
And the equipment with problems in the micro SD TF slot, are those with the admin account?

Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

ZenBalancer| Post time 4-3-2017 10:04:19 | Show all posts
Hackerjac replied at 4-3-2017 08:04
I wonder more when GB are gonna ship it out

What about getting the CY version fast with SD card issue (assumed association) ,
would you rather wait then?
Reply button? Also lists for a response, @username doesn't.
Chuwi? Time-constrains乁( ◔ ౪◔)「
3: 1+1+1 Links: Laplets vs Tabtops + is Chuwi good or bad? + After-sales?

Use magic Report

ZenBalancer| Post time 4-3-2017 10:13:21 | Show all posts
NunoPT replied at 4-3-2017 08:24
Question for Gearbest:
I also wanted to let you know that the tablet came packaged well but withou ...
we will do spot check before have them to be back in stock and the customs will also do spot check for it and hope you can understand that.

So..
a test made without warning on a randomly selected subject

It's a matter of luck, not necessarily the prepared Admin account one by default maybe? And still no confirmation on a correlation between CY repacked Chuwi's and SD card issue, or am I missing something?
Reply button? Also lists for a response, @username doesn't.
Chuwi? Time-constrains乁( ◔ ౪◔)「
3: 1+1+1 Links: Laplets vs Tabtops + is Chuwi good or bad? + After-sales?

Use magic Report

NunoPT| Post time 4-3-2017 11:49:43 | Show all posts
Edited by NunoPT at 4-3-2017 15:08

Maybe no correlation.
I sent 3 emails in the last 3 weeks and same tweets...no respond from Chuwi...the non exist after sales service and support from Chuwi determine my new objective...Return/refund. Not the best ending but i'm weary of this tablet and the lack of support.

Use magic Report

deejay1963| Post time 4-3-2017 17:33:47 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
if the cy sticket tablets are working fine and there are no dents or scratches on it , then i would not worry about using it. neverthless it is a mystery why those stickers are there in the first place. i think they were returned goods and either seller (gearbest) or chuwi found them to be fine for resale. whoever teasted the device, did it by creating the dummy admin account. as i said earlier if the devices are working fine then enjoy it. no point in returning it as you will have to bear the return shipping cost, which will be quite huge amount.

Use magic Report

deejay1963| Post time 4-3-2017 17:43:16 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
about chuwi after ssles service: most of these small, but rising fast, chinese co's have non existent service. unless you speak and can write in chinese do not expect prompt reply from them. also since they are working on such thin profit margins, it is not economical to have independent support systems. perhaps as they grow bigger they will have good suuport system like xiaomi has. till then post here in the forums and some good user might help hou out.  P.S. chuwi had introduced a new excel sheet form for solving user problems, which you had to email to a particular chuwi address, try that route. search the forum for the form.

Use magic Report

NunoPT| Post time 4-4-2017 01:21:15 | Show all posts
Do your tablets work correctly with micro SD cards? Do not have the error 10 in Windows Control Device ??

Use magic Report

Hackerjac| Post time 4-4-2017 03:21:00 | Show all posts
NunoPT replied at 4-4-2017 11:21
Do your tablets work correctly with micro SD cards? Do not have the error 10 in Windows Control Devi ...

I have never seen any error 10 in Windows either on my Hi12 or HiBook Pro
I still wonder what ppl are doing to get that happen
I do NOT work for Chuwi. Please DO NOT pm or email me with problems you may have!

Use magic Report

deejay1963| Post time 4-4-2017 03:29:56 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
people are using android thats why. if they dtop using android the sd problem will either go away or minimised.

Use magic Report

Hackerjac| Post time 4-4-2017 03:56:54 | Show all posts
deejay1963 replied at 4-4-2017 13:29
people are using android thats why. if they dtop using android the sd problem will either go away or ...

Ahh ok, then i know why i never have seen it
I do NOT work for Chuwi. Please DO NOT pm or email me with problems you may have!

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list