ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Tablet Discussion Chuwi Hi10 Is it a refurbished product?

Follow Us

Is it a refurbished product?

[Copy link]

chuwi517|Post time:4-4-2017 15:14:58 View:754|Reply:23

NunoPT| Post time 4-4-2017 05:16:09 | Show all posts
Edited by NunoPT at 4-4-2017 05:21
deejay1963 replied at 4-4-2017 03:29
people are using android thats why. if they dtop using android the sd problem will either go away or ...

Today I tested the HI10 pro tablet from a colleague (of the same date as mine), daily use of android and does not present a problematic SD card controller error on Windows 10.

My HI 10 PRO presents the problem on windows and presents some problems on Android when it falls asleep makes unmount to the card, replaces the Samsung Evo + 64Gb with a Netac P500 Micro SD Memory Card 64GB, the same problem on windows and Android worked better No longer unmount every time you exit sleep mode.

Regarding the use of Android ... I suppose a tablet with 2 operating systems is to use both! My choice was also based on this aspect.

There was some connection about Windows updates causing the problem, now I do not think there is a connection ... I re-installed 3 times the windows image provided by Chuwi and the problem remains. (The image have no user Admin pré-configurated)

Regarding reconditioned equipment, I now have no doubt that mine is one of those, my colleague's equipment had no Admin account Windows was completely virgin. And have the vinyl wrap

The screen protection film is 100% well applied, the protective film of mine had some bubbles.

The seller is proposing me 40USD to forget the problem but I think it is not enough and also I think they are not showing all the cards!

Chuwi's silence and ignorance of the problem and the way the after-sales service of the big stores tries to kill it, it seems to me that they know more.

Customs Personnel does not create Admin accounts on transit equipment! The equipment did not even have Customs!
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

deejay1963| Post time 4-4-2017 05:42:30 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
dont use android for a week and report back here what sd problems you face in windows.

Use magic Report

NunoPT| Post time 4-4-2017 08:35:01 | Show all posts
On this tablet I practically used only the windows!
I only have this week to decide the deal! Refund or 40USD! (I do not want exchange).

Use magic Report

ZenBalancer| Post time 4-4-2017 15:14:58 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Edited by ZenBalancer at 4-4-2017 15:24
NunoPT replied at 4-4-2017 08:35
On this tablet I practically used only the windows!
I only have this week to decide the deal! Refund ...

FWIW, even TechTablets reviewer of the Hi13 in this case (still a Chuwi product) says it's not uncommon for spot checking as defined earlier, not only to be done by customs but also by Chuwi and/or resellers (that's probably where the Admin account is an indication of, assuming the reseller isn't lying). But if the spot checking doesn't include checking the SD card support, then Chuwi and resellers need to improve the spot checking.
Edit: and maybe see this thread: http://forum.chuwi.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=3593
Reply button? Also lists for a response, @username doesn't.
Link: overview of replies to your username. They have to click for theirs.
Chuwi? Time-constrains乁( ◔ ౪◔)「
3: 1+1+1 Links: Laplets vs Tabtops + is Chuwi good or bad? (2017Q2 sample) + After-sales?

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list