Activation of Win10 doesn't work - Chuwi Hi8 Pro - ChuWi Forum - Forum.chuwi.com
ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Tablet Discussion Chuwi Hi8 Pro Activation of Win10 doesn't work

Follow Us

Activation of Win10 doesn't work

[Copy link]

schuessm71|Post time:4-2-2017 07:17:56 View:440|Reply:8

Hello,
I've a new Hi8 Pro 64 bit and can't activate Windows. After I received the tablet I installed the August Version of Windows new. That means I deleted all Windows Partitions and make a clean Install. But I have now no product key to activate Windowes 10. Who can help me from Chuwi service support?

Thank you for every help.

Best regards
schuessm71

Use magic Report

mouaisien| Post time 4-2-2017 02:30:57 | Show all posts
Did you save your original Windows key?
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

schuessm71| Post time 4-2-2017 02:54:46 | Show all posts
No, thats my problem. I was to fast to make all new :-( Normaly I'm a friend of Android, but Android drains the battery more than Windows, thats the reason why I want to use Windows. And normaly you can find the product key somewhere on the cover of a device or on the package but there is nowhere a key. Shit happens for me

Use magic Report

deejay1963| Post time 4-2-2017 03:52:13 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
ask chuwi , giving the serial nos of tablet. they might give you the windowd oem key. the oem key is hard coded in the bios so i guess reflashing the bios might help in activating windows. lastly any good member can give you the key from their tablet, i think its the same for all chuwi tablets. unfortunayely i dont have any chuwi products currently. i am waiting for the soon to be launched chuwi ch13 pro

Use magic Report

schuessm71| Post time 4-2-2017 04:12:52 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Ok. To have an mail adress, where i can write to. To get the key. I flashed the bios also :-/

Use magic Report

deejay1963| Post time 4-2-2017 05:35:45 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
oh i forgot to ask, which version of windows second anniversary did you install and trying to activate ? windows pro version will not activate. i think only single language non pro will activate because thats the oem key.

Use magic Report

deejay1963| Post time 4-2-2017 05:37:59 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
oops it is windows home version not the single language. please note.

Use magic Report

schuessm71| Post time 4-2-2017 06:46:57 | Show all posts
I've got an OEM Key for Windows 10 Pro, but the original was home version. I hope I get an answer from support of Chuwi the next days. I read the bios but there ist no hard Product key in the bios. The field is empty. I try this command in the Powershell:   
(Get-WmiObject -query ‘select * from SoftwareLicensingService’).OA3xOriginalProductKey

Use magic Report

deejay1963| Post time 4-2-2017 07:17:56 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
which one you installed the pro or home ?

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list