[Solved] Does the Hi10 Plus work with the Hi12 keyboard? - Chuwi Hi10 Plus - ChuWi Forum - Forum.chuwi.com
ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Tablet Discussion Chuwi Hi10 Plus [Solved] Does the Hi10 Plus work with the Hi12 keybo ...

Follow Us

[Solved] Does the Hi10 Plus work with the Hi12 keyboard?

[Copy link]

doodzilla|Post time:4-4-2017 04:40:59 View:722|Reply:4

Edited by doodzilla at 4-4-2017 20:41

When both are attached to each other, do they both work? I remember Chris G from Techtablets showed that the HiBook Pro keyboard works with the Hi10 Plus.

The metal rotary keyboards aren't cheap. I'm trying to economize!

Use magic Report

deejay1963| Post time 4-3-2017 18:06:12 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
if the holes on the tablet mates properly with the "male" part of the keyboard then it should work as the five pins carry the same signals in the same order. ( they have the same platform motherboards)., however in your case since the hi10 plus is 10 inch tablet and the keyboard is designed for the 12 inch hi12 model, it looks difficult. i doubt they will fit properly. the problem is the physical size rather then electronics.  if they somehow fit and the pins are making proper contacts then it will work.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

doodzilla| Post time 4-3-2017 18:42:30 | Show all posts
Can anyone in the forum who currently owns both devices try it?

Use magic Report

jtrosky| Post time 4-3-2017 19:35:08 | Show all posts
I just checked and it will NOT work (things don't physically line up properly)...

Use magic Report

doodzilla| Post time 4-4-2017 04:40:59 | Show all posts
jtrosky replied at 4-4-2017 11:35
I just checked and it will NOT work (things don't physically line up properly)...

@jtrosky, thank you very much for trying. Very much appreciated.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list