Edited by likecyber at 10-5-2017 00:30 |
This thread is made for Chuwi Hi10 Pro Z8350 (HQ64G42170100001-HQ64G42170300000).
Hello, I have made Android All-In-One Tool Pack for Chuwi Hi10 Pro (HQ64).
What can it do for you?
- Flash ROM to CyanogenMod 12.1 (by KonstaKANG)
- Flash ROM to Remix OS 2.0 (by KonstaKANG)
- Flash Recovery to TWRP Recovery
- Flash Recovery to Stock Recovery
- Enter Device's Bootloader
- Enter Device's Recovery
- Enter TWRP Recovery
- Enter Stock Recovery
- Disable dm-verity for Stock ROM
- Root Android for Stock ROM
- Install SuperSU
- Install Xposed Framework for Stock/CyanogenMod 12.1/Remix OS 2.0
- Install/Uninstall Wake On Keyboard
- Install Device Name Fix (replace "vi10plus" to "hi10pro" in build.prop)
Download (If you don't want to flash ROM, you don't need to download 'packages/rom-*.zip' files.)
How to use?
1.) Install Intel® USB Driver for Android Devices if you nerver install it.
It is included in the pack. You can install it by open IntelAndroidDrvSetup1.10.0.exe file.
2.) Boot your Device to Android (or Recovery) and wait until it is ready to use.
3.) Make sure your Device has at least 1 GB free space. (Internal Storage, not External SD card.)
4.) Make sure your Device can last longer than 1 hours. (Full-charged before continue is best.)
5.) Plug in your Device.
6.) Run any .bat tool that you want.
Questions and Answers
Q: It is showing "Failed to push OpenRecoveryScript in current state, will try again later.", is that ok?
A: Yes, that is ok. Don't worry, that is normal because it can be done in Recovery Mode only.
It will reboot to Recovery Mode and do it for you. You don't need to do anything else.
Q: It is showing 'Unmodified System Partition' on my device, what to do?
A: Check the checkbox "Never show this screen during boot again" and swipe "Swipe to Allow Modifications" to continue.
Q: It is stucking on 'Waiting for Device...' on Command Prompt, what to do?
A: Make sure you installed Intel® USB Driver for Android and plug in your Device.
If you already done that you may need to close it and run it again.
Q: I tried to run it again after closed Command Prompt but I still got 'Waiting for Device...', what to do?
A: You may not Enable USB Debugging on your Device, please enable it first. It is required by any tool.
Q: How to Enable USB Debugging?
A: You need to turn on Developer options first. (Settings > About Phone > Build number > Tap it 7 times to become developer)
After you turn on Developer options, go to Settings > Developer Options > USB Debugging and enable it.
If it prompt you 'Allow USB debugging', check the checkbox 'Always allow from this computer' and press 'OK'.
Q: I just installed CyanogenMod 12.1/RemixOS 2.0 and it is booting so long, is it bootlooping?
A: No, it shouldn't. Please be patient, it may take a few minutes for first boot after install ROM.
Q: It is stucking on 'Pushing required files to Device...' on Command Prompt, what to do?
A: No, it doesn't stuck. It is sending required files to your Device. Please be patient.
Q: What can each file do?
A: Let me explain them for you.
- [Boot] Enter Bootloader.bat - Enter Device's Bootloader.
- [Boot] Enter Recovery.bat - Enter Device's Recovery.
- [Boot] Enter Stock Recovery.bat - Enter Stock Recovery.
- [Boot] Enter TWRP Recovery.bat - Enter TWRP Recovery.
- [Flash Recovery] Install Stock Recovery.bat - Flash Stock Recovery to Device's Recovery.
- [Flash Recovery] Install TWRP Recovery.bat - Flash TWRP Recovery to Device's Recovery.
- [Flash ROM] Install CM12.bat - Flash CyanogenMod 12.1 to Device's System.
- [Flash ROM] Install RemixOS.bat - Flash RemixOS 2.0 to Device's System.
- [Misc] Install Device Name Fix.bat - Replace "vi10plus" to "hi10pro" in build.prop file.
- [Misc] Install SuperSU.bat - Install SuperSU and Root Device.
- [Misc] Install Wake On Keyboard.bat - Install Wake On Keyboard on Device.
- [Misc] Install Xposed Framework.bat - Install Xposed Framework on Device.
- [Misc] Uninstall Wake On Keyboard.bat - Uninstall Wake On Keyboard on Device.
- [Stock Only] Disable dm-verity.bat - Disable dm-verity to allow modification on Stock ROM.
- [Stock Only] Root Android.bat - Root Stock Android. (It will Disable dm-verity and Install SuperSU.)
Q: I saw 'script.txt' appear and disappear, what is it?
A: It is OpenRecoveryScript, it uses for automate install on TWRP Recovery.
Q: I just installed Xposed Framework and it is booting so long, is it bootlooping?
A: No, it shouldn't. Please be patient, it may take a few minutes after install Xposed Framework.
Q: I installed Xposed Framework but I can't see Xposed Installer app on my Device.
A: It does install only 'Framework', you need to install XposedInstaller.apk by yourself.
You can found it here. https://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=3034811
Q: What can 'Wake On Keyboard' do?
A: It will make your Device wake when you press key on the keyboard.
It may cause issues on some devices, you can uninstall it by [Misc] Uninstall Wake On Keyboard.bat.
Q: What can 'Device Name Fix' do?
A: It will correct your Device infomation by rename 'vi10plus' to 'hi10pro' in build.prop file.
It isn't really necessary, you don't need to install it. But you can if you want to.
Q: Why this RemixOS 2.0 Enable USB Debugging by default? What did you do?
A: Noone gonna ask this, but I modified RemixOS 2.0 boot.img and build.prop to Enable USB Debugging.
You can use my other tool after install CyanogenMod 12.1/RemixOS 2.0 without enable by yourself.
Just for comfortable, nothing else. (CyanogenMod 12.1 enable it by default.)
Q: Does this Tool Pack work with other Device/Model?
A: No, it doesn't. You may change package files but I can't guarantee anyway.
Also, you may need to Unlock Bootloader on your Device first.
Chuwi Hi10 Pro Z8350 (HQ64) come with Unlocked Bootloader from factory.
Q: I have the question that doesn't list here.
A: You can comment your question in this thread, I may answer you later.
- KonstaKANG for CyanogenMod 12.1 ROM, RemixOS 2.0 ROM, TWRP Recovery, Stock Recovery, Disable dm-verity files.
- TeamWin for TWRP Recovery.
- SuperSU for SuperSU.
- rovo89 for Xposed Framework. (for CyanogenMod 12.1 ROM)
- AMIDuOS for custom build of Xposed Framework. (for Stock/RemixOS 2.0 ROM)
- The Open GApps Project for Google apps. (for CyanogenMod 12.1 ROM)
- Google for Android, SDK Platform Tools and some research information.
- Intel for Intel® USB Driver for Android Devices.
- workdowg for How to Enable USB Debugging by editing build.prop.
- Lekensteyn for How to Disable 'Allow USB debugging' dialog by editing default.prop.
- yener90 for How to root and scripting idea.
- Degriz for Additional infomation about How to root.
- Likecyber for all automate scripts and custom flash zips.
I take no responsibility if something went wrong, use it at your own risk.