ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Tablet Discussion General Chuwi Lapbook 12.3, the third Chuwi laptop, will be ...

Follow Us

Chuwi Lapbook 12.3, the third Chuwi laptop, will be released at the end of April

[Copy link]

admin|Post time:4-10-2017 02:38:30 View:1370|Reply:13

You are aware of Chuwi existing Laptop members: Chuwi Lapbook 15.6 and Chuwi Lapbook 14.1.
And today, you are in for Chuwi latest product update as they are announcing the soon-to-released Chuwi Lapbook 12.3.

5-5.png
Here are the main specifications of Chuwi Lapbook 12.3:
Model: Chuwi lapbook 12.3
CPU: Intel Apollo lake N3450 processor
Screen: 12.3 inch retina screen     
Resolution: 2736 * 1824
Storage: 6G RAM+64G ROM
Dual band WiFi: 2.4G/5G
Release date: end of the month

6-6.png
What we've learned about lapbook 12.3 is it will equip with the same Intel Apollo lake N3450 processor like their big brother Chuwi Lapbook 14.1. And both of them support dual band wifi 2.4G/5G.

Besides the similar gene, Lapbook 12.3 makes itself stand out with something upgraded. For starters, lapbook 12.3 is taking a big leap on powering on with larger internal storage with 6GB RAM plus 64GB ROM, no doubt it will bring the speed to a whole new level.In addition to that, it also bumps up 1920*1080 resolution on lapbook 14.1 and head right straight to 2736 * 1824 resolution,let alone it is a higher resolution compared with Macbook as well.

Great minds do think alike. Chuwi Lapbook 12.3 is on par with Macbook on sharing the same retina screen. You probably wonder what retina screen with 2736 * 1824 resolution do good to you?

Well, as what Macbook claims,a gorgeous retina display brings everything into focus.Every photo leaps off the screen in rich,vibrant detail. Nearly 5 million pixels, Chuwi Lapbook 12.3 will for sure render each letter with crystal clarity. And it all comes to light on the retina display ever to deliver a bold visual experience.

And chuwi has our expectation set end of this month as that' s when this stunning lapbook 12.3 will make its debut. So what do you think of such a lapbook from Chuwi?

Use magic Report

Hackerjac| Post time 4-6-2017 00:45:15 | Show all posts
Damn nice, love the screen and the 6GB of ram, would love to test it out
I do NOT work for Chuwi. Please DO NOT pm or email me with problems you may have!
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

manonegra222| Post time 4-6-2017 01:38:09 | Show all posts
Very good presence and characteristics of excellence. I really want to try it.
Todo cuanto sé lo aprendí de vosotros

Use magic Report

deejay1963| Post time 4-6-2017 02:06:49 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
whats the expected price.? what will be the cost for a review unit.

Use magic Report

deejay1963| Post time 4-6-2017 06:35:40 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Specifications look good. If the price is right, i.e. affordable to me,  I will buy one as soon as I can order one.

Use magic Report

DigitalMD| Post time 4-6-2017 15:28:35 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Sounds great. Let's see if the price is right.

Use magic Report

emily| Post time 4-6-2017 18:43:36 | Show all posts
The price is not clear now. I will publish price here after i get the latest news.

Use magic Report

copps| Post time 4-8-2017 14:23:49 | Show all posts
look nice , but are the same troubles then with CHUWU HI 12 ?

Until today i wait since 3 month for answer, that the problems will be resolved around USB Micro XSD Cards not connected and other USB 3.0 connected failed
Nothing happened , but instead a new product is pronounced.
Is there coming a offer to give back the Problem-CHUWI HI12 and therefore cheap a new model ?
Wolfgang Porcher

Use magic Report

emily| Post time 4-9-2017 19:35:35 | Show all posts
copps replied at 4-8-2017 14:23
look nice , but are the same troubles then with CHUWU HI 12 ?

Until today i wait since 3 month for  ...

Dear,
If your tablet has any problems, please feel free to contact our Chuwi service service@chuwi.com. Thanks.

Use magic Report

copps| Post time 4-10-2017 02:38:30 | Show all posts
emily replied at 4-10-2017 04:35
Dear,
If your tablet has any problems, please feel free to contact our Chuwi service . Thanks.

i have contacted your support enough times. And it is enough . I am most afraid.   
there coming nothing response.  But look in the forum . Many Chuwi HI12 Users having same problems, because the connector micro usb and usb are working not, or only sometimes by rying many different of XD Cards.   
Please tell me, what is the response time by your support.  A chuw HI 12 is not cheap, and it is too expencive for pulling out of the window, no longer have to be angry.
3 weeks before you send me a e-mail, that you have given the xdcard /usb problem forward to your support.
Wolfgang Porcher

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

12Next
Return to list
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list