Chuwi Lapbook 12.3, the third Chuwi laptop, will be released at the end of April - page 2 - General - ChuWi Forum - Forum.chuwi.com
ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Tablet Discussion General Chuwi Lapbook 12.3, the third Chuwi laptop, will be ...

Follow Us

Chuwi Lapbook 12.3, the third Chuwi laptop, will be released at the end of April

[Copy link]

admin|Post time:4-10-2017 18:39:32 View:2399|Reply:13

doodzilla| Post time 4-10-2017 02:42:30 | Show all posts
copps replied at 4-10-2017 18:38
i have contacted your support enough times. And it is enough . I am most afraid.   
there coming n ...

No computer repair shops in your area that can try and repair it?
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

ZenBalancer| Post time 4-10-2017 02:56:21 | Show all posts
copps replied at 4-10-2017 11:38
i have contacted your support enough times. And it is enough . I am most afraid.   
there coming n ...

For anyone wondering about the general SD card issues on mostly dualboot devices (for some even after going to Windows only, but all were previously dualboot), see: http://forum.chuwi.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=3593

Existing "flawed" dualboot designs as far as integrated card-reader support also "flawed" in case of competitors, are not a reason to stop creating new hopefully better models. Because repairs don't generate revenue. And without revenue, there won't be a forum or a customer service to complain to. No one wants Chuwi to reach "chapter 11".
Reply button? Also lists for a response, @username doesn't.
Link: overview of replies to your username. They have to click for theirs.
Chuwi? Time-constrains乁( ◔ ౪◔)「
3: 1+1+1 Links: Laplets vs Tabtops + is Chuwi good or bad? (2017Q2 sample) + After-sales?

Use magic Report

ZenBalancer| Post time 4-10-2017 03:00:43 | Show all posts
Edited by ZenBalancer at 4-10-2017 12:06
doodzilla replied at 4-10-2017 11:42
No computer repair shops in your area that can try and repair it?

See general SD card update replies for an idea. General repair shops might not be able to help, or would need a long time to investigate and repair, both not cheap in this case. It seems like a "fundamental dualboot design flaw". Thus far at least about that.

Edit: Not meant to derail this thread any further, so for the central SD card issues: http://forum.chuwi.com/thread-3593-1-1.html
Reply button? Also lists for a response, @username doesn't.
Link: overview of replies to your username. They have to click for theirs.
Chuwi? Time-constrains乁( ◔ ౪◔)「
3: 1+1+1 Links: Laplets vs Tabtops + is Chuwi good or bad? (2017Q2 sample) + After-sales?

Use magic Report

emily| Post time 4-10-2017 18:39:32 | Show all posts
copps replied at 4-10-2017 02:38
there coming n ...

Dear,
Please contact your seller and return your tablet for repair.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Return to list
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list