ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Tablet Discussion Chuwi Hi10 HiPen H1

Follow Us

HiPen H1

[Copy link]

madmackem|Post time:4-9-2017 03:01:49 View:1069|Reply:13

ZenBalancer| Post time 4-8-2017 13:11:14 | Show all posts
Edited by ZenBalancer at 4-8-2017 13:19
Hackerjac replied at 4-8-2017 12:21
I still think its a mess they have done, when changing the screen type on the device, and then not ...

FWIW, my take based on your info: that's an example of a letdown in the face of the  challenge of "agile manufacturing". Too many "moving parts" needing "cascading information" updates, about consequences and responsibilities. Other manufacturers avoid so many changes and improvements because of such pitfalls, and simply create yet another model. Like Samsung does. They have a "crazy" amount of device models.

But that's also an example to double check specs before assuming having the most recent information. Like the in hindsight understandable scepticism of Technisol, but perhaps less negative stance against marketing and manufacturer. And continually looking out for the language barrier. While remembering together that Chuwi's specs is more "dynamic" like deejay1963 said about improvements and changes between product lots.

If Chuwi takes responsibility when it's their fault and keep doing their best, then that's all we can ask for. I know such situations like you described is a huge letdown, but it's not the "default experience" with Chuwi products either. Right?

"Graceful" fail-recovery needs continual practice from everyone, including ourselves. Yes?

Edits: typos.
Reply button? Also lists for a response, @username doesn't.
Link: overview of replies to your username. They have to click for theirs.
Chuwi? Time-constrains乁( ◔ ౪◔)「
3: 1+1+1 Links: Laplets vs Tabtops + is Chuwi good or bad? (2017Q2 sample) + After-sales?
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

ZenBalancer| Post time 4-8-2017 13:15:04 | Show all posts
Edited by ZenBalancer at 4-8-2017 13:16
likecyber replied at 4-8-2017 11:05
I just wonder about HiPen H2.
I just got Chuwi Hi10 Pro with Z8350 CPU (HQ64).
Should HiPen H2 work with 256 levels of pressure sensitivity on my device?
I saw some people saying HiPen H2 doesn't work on Hi10 Pro.
I don't know should I buy that. :/

Who knows to give advice about the above? Sorry for hijacking this thread.

Edit: concise quoting.
3: 1+1+1 Links: Laplets vs Tabtops + is Chuwi good or bad? (2017Q2 sample) + After-sales?

Use magic Report

larmaanidis| Post time 4-9-2017 02:22:17 | Show all posts
ZenBalancer i'm looking for an answer to the same question. Also, if i understood correct, active stylus pens working properly depending on tablet's type of screen. I don't know what type of screen has the hi10 pro so i don't really know if there is any alternative working solution for another brand active pen.

Use magic Report

ZenBalancer| Post time 4-9-2017 03:01:49 | Show all posts
Edited by ZenBalancer at 4-9-2017 03:31
larmaanidis replied at 4-9-2017 02:22
ZenBalancer i'm looking for an answer to the same question. Also, if i understood correct, active st ...

1. You have to click the reply button of the person you're trying to get an answer from, so that it's in the overview of that person. This was just luck; that I revisited this thread. So if you just write @Emily or @username, that won't be the reason username knows you're asking something without the user visiting this thread. Or being linked to the person in PM or chat or just lucky that users when each person opens the thread without knowing there is a reply that require their attention.

You can add: if anyone else knows, please answer. So that replying doesn't limit relevant responses.

2. There is a central overview about the pens thanks to Doodzilla and Emily: http://forum.chuwi.com/thread-3791-1-1.html but it needs adjustment like my update requested in that thread based on Emily's and Hackerjac's feedback. There is a previous relevant update by doodzilla to your question I think. And I'll add another view there too.

Edit: clarity.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Return to list
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list