h1 pen only working on half of screen - Chuwi Hi12 - ChuWi Forum - Forum.chuwi.com
ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Tablet Discussion Chuwi Hi12 h1 pen only working on half of screen

Follow Us

h1 pen only working on half of screen

[Copy link]

justifun|Post time:4-25-2017 08:12:06 View:426|Reply:6

I have a 1 month old chuwi hi12 with a h1 pen and the right hand side... closest to the windows button has stopped working for the pen.  Touch with my finger still works but not the pen unless I scribble the pen back and forth multiple times.

Same thing happenes in android and windows.  

Made sure to check the battery in the pen.

Any ideas?

Use magic Report

emily| Post time 4-10-2017 01:30:24 | Show all posts
Hi, justifun
Is there exist problem when you received the Hipen H1? Or does the problem occur after using a period of time?

I think it should be the Hipen H1' problem.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

viniciuspt| Post time 4-10-2017 05:23:08 | Show all posts
Hello !!
I have the same problem, but mine, never work in the right middle of the screen (only when I put a angle with it) !
I don´t know if mine is defective. The saler sent me a new one (it is coming need to wait)
I used touchsetting.gt from @loly (to increase touch sensibility  and made some mod to increase sensibility of stylus (I will propose to him test and verify if it works good in his HI12), and right now mine is working almost very good (99%).
When my new one arrive, I will change configuration file for his original file to test Hipen H1

Did you try to recalibrate the pen in the Tablet settings ?
Close your treads when they are solved (help to help people)

Use magic Report

justifun| Post time 4-11-2017 14:33:02 | Show all posts
I can't click the buttons on the screen to calibrate the pen.  So I don't know if that will fix it.  

Ive ordered a second pen to see if its just the pen that is broken.

What modification did you make to the pen?

Use magic Report

viniciuspt| Post time 4-11-2017 18:06:51 | Show all posts
Edited by viniciuspt at 4-11-2017 18:44
justifun replied at 4-11-2017 14:33
I can't click the buttons on the screen to calibrate the pen.  So I don't know if that will fix it.  ...

Basically, I have reduced the gain to detect the stylus and the gain for driving the stylus on the screen (to be softer to do movements). These mods is made in settings of the driver (touchsetting.gt file).
Mine only was detecting in the left middle. If I put it on screen and drive it up to the other side, it follow my moviments until I remove the pen of the screen).

As I said above, I sent a msg to loly in another tread asking him to test the file.
http://forum.chuwi.com/forum.php ... 21748&fromuid=20713 That`s my post with the new settings

If you want to test, you can download, and move the file to Windows/INF folder. If you already have one inside of folder, make a backup of original and in case something goes wrong, you can overwrite with original.

Use magic Report

viniciuspt| Post time 4-25-2017 08:03:13 | Show all posts
justifun replied at 4-11-2017 19:33
I can't click the buttons on the screen to calibrate the pen.  So I don't know if that will fix it.  ...

Hello justifun !

Did you solve your problem ?

Use magic Report

Plyrflo100| Post time 4-25-2017 08:12:06 | Show all posts
You can also try to reset your hipen. There is a little hole above the 2 buttons use a needel to press the reset button. press once the pen is off press a second time and the pen is on.

Maybe it works for you.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list