Chuwi Hi10 Pro Z8350 Keyboard Issues - Chuwi Hi10 - ChuWi Forum - Forum.chuwi.com
ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Tablet Discussion Chuwi Hi10 Chuwi Hi10 Pro Z8350 Keyboard Issues

Follow Us

Chuwi Hi10 Pro Z8350 Keyboard Issues

[Copy link]

NachoChurro|Post time:8-10-2017 21:31:03 View:1142|Reply:3

Recently I have been having issues with my keyboard dock as it becomes listed as USB device not recognized. In the devices page on windows 10 it is listed as Unknown USB Device (Device Descriptor Request Failed).

Essentially the keyboard is unusable and unplugging and plugging it back in to the dock result in the same problem. Both the power LED on the keyboard turn off and  track pad is unresponsive. The odd thing is the keyboard work perfectly fine in when entering the BIOS or upon OS boot selection screen or initial start up after a shutdown.

Ive done everything from Resetting my tablet to Deleting and Reinstalling the Drivers. To me it seems like a driver error or something to do with my tablet but I am unsure now.

If anyone has any idea on how to fix this I would greatly appreciate it!

Use magic Report

Thebovees| Post time 7-12-2017 20:21:01 | Show all posts
Edited by Thebovees at 7-25-2017 17:56

I have same issue with HiBook Pro 10 when keyboard is tablet dock mode.  When first connected power light light for 2 seconds then goes off and "USB device not recognized" error displays.  HELP!
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Chilpi| Post time 7-21-2017 06:10:01 | Show all posts
Hi, I have exactly the same problem with my hi12 keyboard. Any news, any help????

Use magic Report

gabri87| Post time 8-10-2017 21:31:03 | Show all posts
Hi to all, i have the same problem with my Hi10Pro Z8350 keabord. I have it buyed on gearbest, on 20 Jyly 2017.
Could us any help ??????
Thanks
Gab

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list