[Official Version] Chuwi Hi13 Windows, Driver, Bios Download - page 2 - Official Firmware - ChuWi Forum - Forum.chuwi.com
ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Download Official Firmware [Official Version] Chuwi Hi13 Windows, Driver, Bios ...

Follow Us

[Hi13] [Official Version] Chuwi Hi13 Windows, Driver, Bios Download

[Copy link]

emily|Post time:4-20-2017 13:25:23 View:15802|Reply:119

ZenBalancer| Post time 4-20-2017 03:06:11 | Show all posts
steward00 replied at 4-19-2017 21:45
No keyboard, no update?

See the nice tutorial Emily made: http://forum.chuwi.com/thread-3934-1-1.html
Reply button? Also lists for a response, @username doesn't.
Link: overview of replies to your username. They have to click for theirs.
Chuwi? Time-constrains乁( ◔ ౪◔)「
3: 1+1+1 Links: Laplets vs Tabtops + is Chuwi good or bad? (2017Q2 sample) + After-sales?
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Klunkerbill| Post time 4-20-2017 04:10:15 | Show all posts
Hi, there is only the drivers? I would like to reinstall Windows. And no image import.

Use magic Report

ZenBalancer| Post time 4-20-2017 04:24:43 | Show all posts
Edited by ZenBalancer at 4-20-2017 13:26
Klunkerbill replied at 4-20-2017 13:10
Hi, there is only the drivers? I would like to reinstall Windows. And no image import.

See Hackerjac's unofficial version including April updates and Creator's edition. Emphasis on unofficial. But Hackerjac is a trusted "senior" here. Yet I don't know about Windows activations or Chuwi support of unofficial files. Maybe he will pitch in again, or you can PM him, kind that he doesn't work for Chuwi but only taken volantary responsibility of a number of subforums and categories. There are also Motobot unofficial versions. With the same uncertainties. As far as what "I don't know".Edit: typo.
3: 1+1+1 Links: Laplets vs Tabtops + is Chuwi good or bad? (2017Q2 sample) + After-sales?

Use magic Report

Hackerjac| Post time 4-20-2017 04:56:06 | Show all posts
Edited by Hackerjac at 4-20-2017 14:57
ZenBalancer replied at 4-20-2017 14:24
See Hackerjac's unofficial version including April updates and Creator's edition. Emphasis on unoff ...

The activation is working as it should, used all nessesery files from the official provided by Chuwi, and merged them with the Creator Update iso, i always test on my own devices before releasing it to the public

And toturial for install/flash Windows on Hi13 will come tomorrow
I do NOT work for Chuwi. Please DO NOT pm or email me with problems you may have!

Use magic Report

ZenBalancer| Post time 4-20-2017 08:47:25 | Show all posts
Hackerjac replied at 4-20-2017 13:56
The activation is working as it should, used all nessesery files from the official provided by Chuw ...

You might want to link or clarify for those like me who don't know:

1. How does each Chuwi device retain its original OS (activation) "signature" or serial by using the nicely made "images" or "ROMs"? Reactivation (serial from?)? How? Link please? No negative risks or consequences?

2. Does Chuwi support solving problems happening after using the unofficial files/versions? Or it becomes a community problem?

Just to be clear. Whether imaging with unofficial files however "better" might not be "100% without any downsides". Or that's incorrect?

Use magic Report

Hackerjac| Post time 4-20-2017 09:51:18 | Show all posts
ZenBalancer replied at 4-20-2017 18:47
You might want to link or clarify for those like me who don't know:

1. How does each Chuwi device ...

Every Chuwi devices gets its activation code for Windows from its bios, its a well know thing, mostly all laptops manufactures have used that thing for many years, emily have a couple of times also mentioned that she diden't want to release BIOS for some certian models curse it will delete the Windows key inside the BIOS

The second question i don't have an answer for, since it have never happend yet

I can't see what downside it should have, its made of original files from M$, the script files that is nessesery from the Chuwi provided install files, driver is extracted with DISM from my own Hi13, since Chuwi haven't provided any driverpack yet
I do NOT work for Chuwi. Please DO NOT pm or email me with problems you may have!

Use magic Report

ZenBalancer| Post time 4-20-2017 10:28:51 | Show all posts
Edited by ZenBalancer at 4-20-2017 19:31
Hackerjac replied at 4-20-2017 18:51
Every Chuwi devices gets its activation code for Windows from its bios, its a well know thing, mos ...

Thanks.

FWIW, all of my devices had the OEM serial code on official stickers under or behind the device. Even the Refurbished Surface Pro 1. This is my first Chinese brand (not only made in China) computing product. So "nothing well-known is known" to me.Edit: clarity.

Use magic Report

Hackerjac| Post time 4-20-2017 11:44:11 | Show all posts
ZenBalancer replied at 4-20-2017 20:28
Thanks.

FWIW, all of my devices had the OEM serial code on official stickers under or behind the  ...

No device with Windows 10, no matter what part of the world they come from have stickers today, its all digital certificate now

Use magic Report

ZenBalancer| Post time 4-20-2017 12:41:25 | Show all posts
Edited by ZenBalancer at 4-20-2017 21:44
Hackerjac replied at 4-20-2017 20:44
No device with Windows 10, no matter what part of the world they come from have stickers today, it ...

FWIW you're wrong in this. Mine (SP1) is refurbished with a Windows Pro 10 sticker. Or you mean Pro gets a sticker Home doesn't? Edit: I bought it 6 months ago. Have things changed recently by MS? That's what you mean by "today"?

Use magic Report

Hackerjac| Post time 4-20-2017 13:25:23 | Show all posts
ZenBalancer replied at 4-20-2017 22:41
FWIW you're wrong in this. Mine (SP1) is refurbished with a Windows Pro 10 sticker. Or you mean Pro ...

My information is from HP support, postet in early Januar 2017
https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/No ... number/td-p/5926145

Seems like they have dropped the sticker already when Windows 8 came

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list