ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Tablet Discussion General Anyone tried updating Windows 10 to Creator's Update ...

Follow Us

Anyone tried updating Windows 10 to Creator's Update yet?

[Copy link]

doodzilla|Post time:5-5-2017 20:13:47 View:402|Reply:5

Anyone? If it doesn't break your Chuwi tablet/lapbook, please share your experience! I wanna update so baaaad. Windows dialog boxes says it will automatically update when my Hi10 Plus device is surely ready, but offers an option to manually install it thru a software updater.

Use magic Report

Hackerjac| Post time 4-17-2017 07:30:20 | Show all posts
Yes, have done it on my Hi12 and LapBook 14.1, without any probs
Have also installed a clean version of CU on my HiBox-hero, no problems there either
I do NOT work for Chuwi. Please DO NOT pm or email me with problems you may have!
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

doodzilla| Post time 4-17-2017 07:59:17 | Show all posts
Hackerjac replied at 4-17-2017 23:30
Yes, have done it on my Hi12 and LapBook 14.1, without any probs
Have also installed a clean version ...

Thank you! Subsequently: anything you like in particular about CU? I'm guessing the best part for often use is the new tab management capabilities in Edge?

Use magic Report

deejay1963| Post time 4-17-2017 08:27:56 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
i recently installed it, out of curosity, on the cheapest windows tablet in the world. its iball  slide i701, comes with 7" very bad screen, 1 gb ram, 16gb storage and costs about $30(mfgr refurbished). it comes with 1 year ms office 365 subscription free. i started the cu setup ( ms downloaded files on pen drive) from within previous windows and it installed properly alongwith the drivers automatically. after installation i had 7.2gb storage free. so i guess all chuwi tablets should not have any problems.

Use magic Report

viniciuspt| Post time 4-18-2017 06:47:10 | Show all posts
I recently installed at my Chuwi HI12 Z8350 and NO Problem so far, everything works good !
Close your treads when they are solved (help to help people)

Use magic Report

steward00| Post time 5-5-2017 20:13:47 | Show all posts
no problem for updating, problems for me is the low benchmarking score compared with the Chuwi 'official' version. and the tablet is less fluent than before (my case). I re-do a clean installation of Windows using Emily's official version.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list