ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Notebook Discussion Chuwi Lapbook 14.1 [Lapbook 14.1] Design&Manufacturing Scepticism: DCMi ...

Follow Us

[Lapbook 14.1] Design&Manufacturing Scepticism: DCMissues?

[Copy link]

ZenBalancer|Post time:4-22-2017 14:41:00 View:372|Reply:2

I've noticed counterweight bars being removed, heatmods being even promoted by Chuwi as well, and now this: http://forum.chuwi.com/forum.php ... 2&fromuid=19651

The more a design gets tailored/focussed on something the more it will miss-out on other things. But it should not be misinterpreted. Just the downside of a design and quality control seen.
Reply button? Also lists for a response, @username doesn't.
Link: overview of replies to your username. They have to click for theirs.
Chuwi? Time-constrains乁( ◔ ౪◔)「
3: 1+1+1 Links: Laplets vs Tabtops + is Chuwi good or bad? (2017Q2 sample) + After-sales?

Use magic Report

Ernst| Post time 4-22-2017 12:08:04 | Show all posts
The more a design gets tailored/focussed on something the more it will miss-out on other things. But it should not be misinterpreted. Just the downside of a design and quality control seen.

I have no idea what you mean to say here.

In the video the user of a LapBook has three problems;

1. Defective pixel.
Although most TFT's produced nowadays have no visbible defects, bad (sub) pixels still happen. It is possible (there is an ISO standard for this) to get a 100% guaranteed defective screen but it will cost you. Don't expect a 100% guaranteed defect free TFT panel in any consumer device. I feel sorry for the guy in this video but there is nothing that can be done about this.

2. USB sockets are too deep within the case.
I have the same in my LapBook but all USB connectors I tried work fine. This problem simply does not exist.

3. The supplier sent him a defective replacement.
It depends on our standpoint; as said above in the previous two points; these are no defects.

Please explain what you meant to say in our post since I, perhaps others, have no idea what you meant to say.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

ZenBalancer| Post time 4-22-2017 14:41:00 | Show all posts
Ernst replied at 4-22-2017 21:08
I have no idea what you mean to say here.

In the video the user of a LapBook has three problems;

Thanks for your reply and clarifying viewpoint. The link I used points to the post in which I eventually say the same thing as you. You clarify that the USB connection works fine, so there is no problem there too.

This thread is meant as a question. Does the the Lapbook 14.1 have DCMissues? Forum search DCMissue. I should have created that thread in a general section.

According to your feedback, it doesn't have DCMissue. So the needed heat mod by some, and those removing the counterweight bar, is a preference, and not DCMissue.

Or are there indications what can be improved in the next Lapbook, and thus hopefully addressed in the Lapbook 12.3?
Reply button? Also lists for a response, @username doesn't.
Link: overview of replies to your username. They have to click for theirs.
Chuwi? Time-constrains乁( ◔ ౪◔)「
3: 1+1+1 Links: Laplets vs Tabtops + is Chuwi good or bad? (2017Q2 sample) + After-sales?
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list