ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Tablet Discussion Chuwi Hi13 [Hi13] Relevant News!

Follow Us

[Hi13] Relevant News!

[Copy link]

ZenBalancer|Post time:5-1-2017 13:17:20 View:500|Reply:8

Edited by ZenBalancer at 4-19-2017 20:11

See: http://forum.chuwi.com/thread-3921-1-1.html

Update:
the above is news of the SurBook (+mini), both also a Chuwi 2in1, see initial "comparison thread": http://forum.chuwi.com/thread-3927-1-1.html

To be explicit. If you doubt what you know is news relevant to Hi13, post here anyway, because you have to post somewhere to talk about whether relevant or not. To get feedback.

Reply button? Also lists for a response, @username doesn't.
Link: overview of replies to your username. They have to click for theirs.
Chuwi? Time-constrains乁( ◔ ౪◔)「
3: 1+1+1 Links: Laplets vs Tabtops + is Chuwi good or bad? (2017Q2 sample) + After-sales?

Use magic Report

Hackerjac| Post time 4-19-2017 08:33:01 | Show all posts
THB, what have this to do with the Hi13 ?

Besides that, why post a topic just with a link to another topic you have postet ?
I do NOT work for Chuwi. Please DO NOT pm or email me with problems you may have!
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

ZenBalancer| Post time 4-19-2017 09:11:56 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Edited by ZenBalancer at 4-19-2017 18:30
Hackerjac replied at 4-19-2017 17:33
THB, what have this to do with the Hi13 ?

Besides that, why post a topic just with a link to anothe ...

Topic is "Relevant News" to Hi13. If you think Hi13 is the most recent Chuwi tablet, then that's not correct. Have you seen the other thread with a solution that was already known in a different unrelated thread? It's about "clear labeling" for anyone to find. Not everyone checks the "last reply overview". In the beginning I only focussed on the Hi13 subforum.

Any news relevant to the Hi13 can be posted in this thread and make sense. Like "upgrades" between Hi13 "lots" like deejay1963 pointed at in the Hi13 Pro "guesses thread", even though it was about Hi13 Pro focussed. It was meant to be helpful. But now if there is any news about improvements between Hi13 "lots" without it being Hi13 Pro upgrade, it can be reported here, since it's news relevant to the Hi13. Also if Hi13 Pro is spotted.

The new Chuwi Tabtops I've posted in the Tablets > General thread, because that made sense. And I wanted a place to put and receive Hi13 relevant news, without it being a "vs Competitors" restricted or oriented.

What I notice, is that you don't want something to draw your attention that is an "unnecessary duplicate" according to your perception. I said the same thing in a different thread for a different reason, so our definitions are not the same. The difference is that now anyone can find relevant info more easily this way. While otherwise only the "ones in the know" would know and would have to repeatedly give answers everytime it is a "by the way" question in an "unrelated thread".

See another great example of a single link OP post as Hi13 vs Hi12. Even though it's to outside the forum, people on the forum don't care that there are threads where answers are already posted. If the "placement" doesn't make sense to them, they won't easily find it. Labeling and linking prevents a lot of hesitations, confusions, without it being "measurable". If viewers or users don't have to ask questions for which answers already exist on the forum, only then has Chuwi and we as a community have done a good job at organizing the content.

One link can make a difference between easily knowing compared to having questions or wondering and having to wait to find out.

Edits: autocomplete fail recovery, additions + clarity.
3: 1+1+1 Links: Laplets vs Tabtops + is Chuwi good or bad? (2017Q2 sample) + After-sales?

Use magic Report

Hackerjac| Post time 4-19-2017 09:32:33 | Show all posts
ZenBalancer replied at 4-19-2017 19:11
Topic is "Relevant News" to Hi13. If you think Hi13 is the most recent Chuwi tablet, then that's no ...

No it dosen't make sence, curse i still can't see how its relevant news to Hi13, you don't see posts about relevant news in the LapBook's sub forum with links to a post about the upcomming LapBook 12.3, i go to the Hi13 forum to read about Hi13, not to read aboyt SurBook

Yes a link can make a difference, but in this way you have done it, it make an unnessesary topic, and if you keep doing it, it will just make a mess on the forum
I do NOT work for Chuwi. Please DO NOT pm or email me with problems you may have!

Use magic Report

ZenBalancer| Post time 4-19-2017 09:42:55 | Show all posts
Hackerjac replied at 4-19-2017 18:32
No it dosen't make sence, curse i still can't see how its relevant news to Hi13, you don't see pos ...

Some might choose to wait on the SurBook. Did you see 6GB RAM in it? And full USB 3.0? Because it's a Tabtop and can't have USB in it's designated keyboard. It is announced, while Hi13 Pro isn't. The only mess is what you think is a mess. You should have written your instructions about BIOS update in the BIOS update thread. And the serial numbers in the Hipen overview. It was my proactive practice of making relevant copies where they will be more often expected and needed. This move is no different. We need more views about this. This 1on1 debate needs more input instead of only our perspectives. Then we might see what is wise.

Use magic Report

Hackerjac| Post time 4-19-2017 11:12:16 | Show all posts
ZenBalancer replied at 4-19-2017 19:42
Some might choose to wait on the SurBook. Did you see 6GB RAM in it? And full USB 3.0? Because it' ...

Yes i saw the 6GB ram, like most of the tablets/labbooks comming out of China atm have

The bios and serial thing, was answers to questions that other ppl asked, its not the same as posting a topic just with a link to another topic, with info about upcomming new devices, that you probbely don't even know when released

I have pointed my pow, and i'm not gonna reply to this subject any more

Use magic Report

ZenBalancer| Post time 4-19-2017 11:55:17 | Show all posts
Edited by ZenBalancer at 4-19-2017 20:59
Hackerjac replied at 4-19-2017 20:12
Yes i saw the 6GB ram, like most of the tablets/labbooks comming out of China atm have

The bios a ...

Except for the Hi13. And others. "Most" is kind of one sided. FWIW. Also probably equal PPI. And it's something shown, not speculated about. A crowd funding is involved for it according to the news article.

Chuwi bringing a new 2in1, isn't relevant to Chuwi customers interested in the Hi13? You were even doubting whether you wanted the Hi13 the minute you found out you couldn't upgrade with M.2 SSD. This is relevant for "people on the fence".

You got your Hi13, and my "structure" is of no use to you. People can ask whatever they want. I'll either post the answer centrally and link to it. Or post the answer where asked and then cross-reference. Posting it centrally is preferred. You don't need to reply or read this.

Your POV is valid, but equally incomplete as mine, otherwise we would not be having this back and forth. This "aggregate" POV in this thread, will "pave the path" for improved communications. That's why I replied again.

Edit: typo.

Use magic Report

ZenBalancer| Post time 4-21-2017 04:35:12 | Show all posts
Edited by ZenBalancer at 4-21-2017 13:37

If you missed the most recent threads by Chuwi or the general subforum, know there is now an indigogo page for the SurBook Tabtops fans, if you have seen Laplets vs Tabtops (forum search), and might skip Hi13 and go for the SurBook also because of more capacity in RAM and storage with same overall usability, except it's a Tabtop: http://forum.chuwi.com/thread-3942-1-1.html
Edit: clarity + personally I still want the Hi13 bigger screen Laplet with same "retina quality" PPI, and so waiting for mine.

Use magic Report

ZenBalancer| Post time 5-1-2017 13:17:20 | Show all posts

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list