ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Tablet Discussion Chuwi Hi13 Chuwi Hi13 Compatible Powerbanks

Follow Us

Chuwi Hi13 Compatible Powerbanks

[Copy link]

Techdragonz|Post time:Yesterday 06:53 View:113|Reply:3

Edited by Techdragonz at 4-24-2017 16:20

I am planning on buying some powerbanks of amazon that claim to be able to charge the Chuwi Hi13 And will edit the post once I receive them and wether they work or not.

The first one to test is https://www.amazon.de/Powerbank- ... =Popwinds+powercore
I asked the seller and he/she said it can output 12V at 2A through USB C; So I ordered it and will receive it end this week or begin next week.
WORKS   The first powerbank to actually charge this thing! I am still doing some testing though, to see if it charges at 2A or is just indicating to be charging at slow speeds.

To clear things up a bit more so if others want to look around for some too:

>I read in XDA that these tablets are NOT compatible with quickcharge or samsungs’ adaptive charging. Hence why the samsung charger Chris (Techtablets) ordered will not work.

>It is very hard to find compatible chargers because not only does it need to be usb PD compatible but it also needs to be able to output 12V and from what I read it is up to the manufacturer to add that 12V in.

>USB PD = 5, 9, 15 and 20V always and 12V is their choice/ manufacturer chooses that. => USB PD powerbanks will not necessarily output 12V unless the manufacturer specificly wants it to.

So to conclude: What are we looking for? Powerbanks with USB-PD compatibility and 12V at minimum 2A
Most others will NOT work

I'm not weird. I'm limited edition
I'm glad to be of your service

Use magic Report

bogodo777| Post time 5 day(s) ago | Show all posts
Aliexpress or dx had some plastic power bank cover which would accept 18650 cells and output voltage adjustable.
Sorry can't help you more but maybe searching will be fruitful? Try including 12V to the search terms.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Techdragonz| Post time 4 day(s) ago | Show all posts
I am looking with those search terms, it is just very dificult to find on amazon, banggood, ect. Still waiting for the powerbank metioned above to arrive.

Use magic Report

Techdragonz| Post time Yesterday 06:53 | Show all posts
The selle lied about the USB C output voltages. It cannot output 12V like she said. Any other suggestions?

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list