Chuwi Hi13 Compatible Powerbanks&Chargers - page 4 - Chuwi Hi13 - ChuWi Forum - Forum.chuwi.com
ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Tablet Discussion Chuwi Hi13 Chuwi Hi13 Compatible Powerbanks&Chargers

Follow Us

Chuwi Hi13 Compatible Powerbanks&Chargers

[Copy link]

Techdragonz|Post time:6-12-2017 06:44:19 View:5346|Reply:79

bloticas| Post time 5-26-2017 01:01:48 | Show all posts
I recently brought the same Aukey charger from Amazon Spain, as it was expected to be compatible with the hi13. Unfortunatelly, in my case something seems to be wrong, as the charging led does not light on, and the tablet does not show to enter into the charging process. I got it from:

https://www.amazon.es/gp/product ... 0?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I have investigated what was happening placing a voltage meter in between, and the voltage seems to always stay at 5V.

Has anyone experienced a similar behaviour, or may be my charger is faulty?
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Chulin| Post time 5-26-2017 05:39:48 | Show all posts
Mine works like a charm, Chuwi's red led lights on as soon as I plug it on and my tablet charges normally with no issues. Maybe yours is faulty or your USB type C cable is.

Use magic Report

Juanmabs22| Post time 6-6-2017 03:59:38 | Show all posts
bloticas replied at 5-26-2017 01:01
I recently brought the same Aukey charger from Amazon Spain, as it was expected to be compatible wit ...

I just try, and not works with usb-c cable, with usb A in the charger to usb C on the chuwi has the same behaviour that other chargers, discharges slower but not chargers.

I don't know how to check anything or try something different, i bought 2 cables usb-c to usb-c from gearbest, maybe the problem in the cables?

Use magic Report

Chulin| Post time 6-6-2017 09:28:37 | Show all posts
I am using this cable USB type C to type C with the Aukey charger and it works perfectly:
https://www.amazon.es/gp/product ... 0?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Use magic Report

Juanmabs22| Post time 6-7-2017 02:22:12 | Show all posts
Chulin replied at 6-6-2017 09:28
I am using this cable USB type C to type C with the Aukey charger and it works perfectly:
https://ww ...

I will buy it, thanks for your fast reply!

Use magic Report

bloticas| Post time 6-9-2017 10:52:00 | Show all posts
I think the usb-c connector on my Hi13 is broken.
It does not charge me with any cable. Neither with the xiaomi charger. Alone with yours. I think the problem is that it does not negotiate to raise the voltage to 12V. If you get 12V directly if it charge.

Use magic Report

masshuu| Post time 6-10-2017 18:31:14 | Show all posts
hey, so the chuwi q-power wont charge this hi13? i haven't got a cable to try,a nd wont buy one if not worth it.

Use magic Report

Techdragonz| Post time 6-11-2017 00:44:13 | Show all posts
No, It won't work. It doesn't output the correct voltage through the USB C port. Only 5V3A and not 12V2A
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition | I'm glad to be of your service | Contact me if you need any help

Use magic Report

Techdragonz| Post time 6-11-2017 00:45:33 | Show all posts
bloticas replied at 6-9-2017 19:52
I think the usb-c connector on my Hi13 is broken.
It does not charge me with any cable. Neither with ...

So, you don't have any succes with the ones we that work with us? But it does work with the original charger?
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition | I'm glad to be of your service | Contact me if you need any help

Use magic Report

bloticas| Post time 6-12-2017 06:44:19 | Show all posts
With the original charger works ok

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list