ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Tablet Discussion Chuwi Hi13 Chuwi Hi13 Compatible Powerbanks&Chargers

Follow Us

Chuwi Hi13 Compatible Powerbanks&Chargers

[Copy link]

Techdragonz|Post time:7-2-2017 10:18:32 View:2732|Reply:65

bloticas| Post time 6-12-2017 06:44:19 | Show all posts
With the original charger works ok
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

NieWall| Post time 6-14-2017 08:06:16 | Show all posts
I fist bought the RAVPower Type-C Charger 36W to charger for charging my Hi13, because the original charger broke 8 days ago.
When it arrived i realized that it has no 12 2A output and found this Thread and returned the charger.
I bought the Anker PowerPort+ 5 and it arrived today. Now I can tell, it didn`t worked for me.
But when i charge it over the usb to type c cable from an extern powersupply with 12v ca. 2A the red LED turn on and it charge, that is no solution for the future, but it means, that my type c port isn`t broken. So, why it is so hard to find a working Charger for the Hi13?
Why didn't they used 15v instead of 12V? Now I'm going to buy a powerbank, because there are some with 12v 2a out there( like those you have listed).

Use magic Report

roklipni| Post time 6-21-2017 01:57:09 | Show all posts
Hey, has anyone tried this charger: https://www.aliexpress.com/item/ ... ok/32810588866.html

Why do I ask? It has an EU-plug (not with an adapter) and it costs 1/2 as much as the Xiaomi. It says "Output:12V/2A" but a bit lower it says "Output: 14.5V 2A,29W".

Use magic Report

AZ1101| Post time 6-26-2017 18:23:33 | Show all posts
I bought the Aukey charger recommended in the first post: https://www.amazon.com/gp/produc ... ?ie=UTF8&psc=1. Unfortunately, it does not charge Chuwi Hi13! I used Chuwi-supplied USB-A to USB-C cable and USB-C adapter; I plugged in the USB Power Meter - it shows 5.3V and 0Amp charge current; however the power meeter on the tablet shows that power is connected.

The tablet charges fine with the original adapter... Any advice?

Also, I found on Amazon Chuwi-made charger - could this one work with Chuwi Hi13?

Thank you,
--Alex

Use magic Report

AZ1101| Post time 6-26-2017 18:30:14 | Show all posts
Chulin replied at 5-24-2017 04:21
I just received the Aukey charger from Amazon, and I can confirm that it works! I could make a full  ...

Chulin,

I bought the same charger, but it does not work for me! I used the USB-C (A-to-C) cable provided by Chuwi with the C-to-A adapter - could this be the issue?

Thank you,
--Alex

Use magic Report

Chulin| Post time 6-27-2017 16:21:34 | Show all posts
You better plug the charger to the Chuwi hi13 just using a USB type C to type C cable and nothing else, forget adapters.
Like I said before, I am using a cable from same brand Aukey together with the charger and it works like a charm, charging well without any issues:
https://www.amazon.es/gp/product ... 0?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Use magic Report

AZ1101| Post time 6-27-2017 19:48:39 | Show all posts
Thank you, Chulin - ordering cable now.

Use magic Report

Techdragonz| Post time 6-27-2017 22:44:20 | Show all posts
The Aukey charger has been confirmed to work again by Gajack. It should work...

Using the USB A to C will NOT and will NEVER work. It's only meant for 5V or another higher voltage when using quick charge.

Btw, wasn't there a USB C to USB C cable in the box?
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition | I'm glad to be of your service | Contact me if you need any help

Use magic Report

masshuu| Post time 6-28-2017 17:40:35 | Show all posts
i'm looking for an Australian compatible charger? my original charger is already disintegrating, and i really don't want to fork out for the ravpower bank. its a huge chunk of the cost of the actual pc.
the aukey unit is only available in UK EU and US. the xiaomi is US only. I really don't want to have to charge with an adapter.

Use magic Report

ZenBalancer| Post time 7-2-2017 10:18:32 | Show all posts
Edited by ZenBalancer at 7-3-2017 19:00

Hi again, been a while.

Amazon.de no longer has the adapter and the original adapter has became defective too quickly.

https://www.amazon.de/Ladegerät-Delivery-Ausgang-Ausgänge-MacBook/dp/B01MTOWY82/ref=sr_1_fkmr2_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1495640610&sr=8-2-fkmr2&keywords=aukey+usb+C+pD+wall+charger

Edits: fixed link + spelling.
Reply button? Also lists for a response, @username doesn't.
Chuwi? Time-constrains乁( ◔ ౪◔)「
3: 1+1+1 Links: Laplets vs Tabtops + is Chuwi good or bad? + After-sales?

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list