Chuwi Hi13 Compatible Powerbanks&Chargers - page 6 - Chuwi Hi13 - ChuWi Forum - Forum.chuwi.com
ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Tablet Discussion Chuwi Hi13 Chuwi Hi13 Compatible Powerbanks&Chargers

Follow Us

Chuwi Hi13 Compatible Powerbanks&Chargers

[Copy link]

Techdragonz|Post time:7-12-2017 15:09:59 View:5190|Reply:79

ZenBalancer| Post time 7-2-2017 10:25:23 | Show all posts
Reply button? Also lists for a response, @username doesn't.
Link: overview of replies to your username. They have to click for theirs.
Chuwi? Time-constrains乁( ◔ ౪◔)「
3: 1+1+1 Links: Laplets vs Tabtops + is Chuwi good or bad? (2017Q2 sample) + After-sales?
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Techdragonz| Post time 7-2-2017 11:25:07 | Show all posts
Anyone that knows a link with AU plug?

Zenbalancer, yep, long time no see
What do you mean?
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition | I'm glad to be of your service | Contact me if you need any help

Use magic Report

masshuu| Post time 7-2-2017 16:46:59 | Show all posts
AU plug, australian, just like I'm seeking. there are european, british and north american plugs for these, but not australian/ new zealand.

Use magic Report

Techdragonz| Post time 7-3-2017 02:49:33 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
No pun, but that is kinda to be expected... Have you already looked yourself? Or will I look for one that works for you too?

Use magic Report

ZenBalancer| Post time 7-3-2017 09:54:46 | Show all posts
Edited by ZenBalancer at 7-3-2017 18:56
Techdragonz replied at 7-3-2017 11:49
No pun, but that is kinda to be expected... Have you already looked yourself? Or will I look for one ...

You asked about the AU plug too, perhaps you asked for others. And they haven't found it easily perhaps or don't know how to search effectively. Don't be burdened nor etc..

Hi yeah was sick with psychosis and I had the tablet in the meantime before I wrote my story.

I wrote a thread about my dead power adapter. Looking  through your list  I for better alternatives.

But cheap adapter that worked in your list the .de link is not available anymore. And the gearbest one needs a passive EU adapter to US one and I kindda want Amazon instead. So wondered if anyone knew whether the one I linked works, although specs says it works with many other tablets, the details suggest might not support 12Volts.

I'll see what choices are left on your list and decide what to do.
Thanks for the overview it's very informative and helpful.
I'm just a bit bummed the .de one is no longer supplies and my original  ChuWi adapter got defective very quickly on me
Not even a few weeks in actual use. But that's for the other thread.

I'll focus on remaining links for alternatives. Slowly. I'm tired with my life and Schizzophrenia. I'll take it easy. So take it easy too
Edit: autocomplete correction.
3: 1+1+1 Links: Laplets vs Tabtops + is Chuwi good or bad? (2017Q2 sample) + After-sales?

Use magic Report

Techdragonz| Post time 7-3-2017 21:33:36 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
I was just kidding about the pun ;)

Use magic Report

Techdragonz| Post time 7-3-2017 21:35:45 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Thanks for the feedback; I will look into more adapters that will work or are available possibly when I come home from work today. Get better soon! Didn't know you were sick. That explains why you disappeared for a while :/

Use magic Report

AZ1101| Post time 7-8-2017 20:28:05 | Show all posts
Techdragonz replied at 6-27-2017 22:44
The Aukey charger has been confirmed to work again by Gajack. It should work...

Using the USB A to  ...

The cable that came in the box with Chuwi Hi13 is USB-A to USB-C.

Just received the recommended Xiaomi charger from GearBest.com, which came with the USB-C to USB-C cable - plugged it in - Chuwi does not even indicate that power is connected! When I connected this charger to Chuwi using cable adapters, Chuwi indicated that power is connected, but did not charge - maybe the cable that came with Xiaomi charger is defective; I ordered a new cable from Amazon today - maybe it will help.

Chuwi charges fine using original charger.

Use magic Report

ZenBalancer| Post time 7-9-2017 08:22:22 | Show all posts
Techdragonz replied at 7-4-2017 06:35
Thanks for the feedback; I will look into more adapters that will work or are available possibly whe ...

The aukey one from  .de is suddenly available again! So I ordered one before it was too late. And also aukey c to c cable.

Use magic Report

AZ1101| Post time 7-12-2017 15:09:59 | Show all posts
I tried Aukey charger, I tried Xiaomi charger with various set of cables - nothing works (except, obviously, the original charger ) - could this be because I reinstalled Windows 10 on the tablet (I wanted Pro version vs. Home that it came with)? Everything else works fine, no "unknown" devices in Device Manager, all features (camera, WiFi, Bluetooth) work fine, except for charging...

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list