ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Tablet Discussion Chuwi Hi13 Hi13 jiggly stroke issues

Follow Us

Hi13 jiggly stroke issues

[Copy link]

trent|Post time:4-20-2017 10:38:27 View:697|Reply:24

Hey
I recently got my Hi13 and H3 stylus
The main reason I bought this tablet was to use it as a digital sketch pad. But I am getting terrible results with the stylus in photoshop.
There is a noticeable jiggle when I am trying to make strokes (see image)
I can even see the cursor move around when it is close to the screen but not touching.
I have very steady hands, so that is not the issue.

in the advertisement for the tablet, it has an illustration that in no way could be drawn with this issue.

I was just wondering if there are any other artists using use the tablet in the same way that are getting the same results or have a fix for the issue

Thanks for any help!

issue

issue

Use magic Report

ZenBalancer| Post time 4-19-2017 17:17:54 | Show all posts
Edited by ZenBalancer at 4-20-2017 02:24

Have you compared with other software? As many and as versatile as possible. Same strokes in the sticky notes for instance? Doesn't get any more basic than that. And the rest of the note taking and sketching default apps, and any you can think of. Just to troubleshoot, it's not a suggestion to change software nor to accept the situation. Not yet anyway.

Edit: typo + addition.
Reply button? Also lists for a response, @username doesn't.
Link: overview of replies to your username. They have to click for theirs.
Chuwi? Time-constrains乁( ◔ ౪◔)「
3: 1+1+1 Links: Laplets vs Tabtops + is Chuwi good or bad? (2017Q2 sample) + After-sales?
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

trent| Post time 4-19-2017 17:26:38 | Show all posts
ZenBalancer replied at 4-19-2017 17:17
Have you compared with other software? As many and as versatile as possible. Same strokes in the sti ...

Hey, thanks for the reply.
I tried it in some apps on the app store like autodesk sketchbook, it had the same issue.
I troubleshooted all last night with no avail.
Tried turning off the touch to see if it was a palm rejection thing. that wasn't it

The way the stokes work in sticky notes and the windows ink app is not the best reference as it smooths all your lines through the software.

Use magic Report

ZenBalancer| Post time 4-19-2017 17:35:27 | Show all posts
Edited by ZenBalancer at 4-20-2017 02:39
trent replied at 4-20-2017 02:26
Hey, thanks for the reply.
I tried it in some apps on the app store like autodesk sketchbook, it h ...
The way the stokes work in sticky notes and the windows ink app is not the best reference as it smooths all your lines through the software.

I didn't know that.. so if they use such software, any with "auto enhancement", then Chuwi's reference for quality is misleading Chuwi themselves. There are a number of Hi13 users around. Not sure how many use "raw pen" software.

Edit: I'm certain there is a sketching software that TechTablets guy used in his full review, and input looked stable. There is also AMDtech guy sketches, not sure what he used, also in his full review.
3: 1+1+1 Links: Laplets vs Tabtops + is Chuwi good or bad? (2017Q2 sample) + After-sales?

Use magic Report

trent| Post time 4-19-2017 17:48:37 | Show all posts
ZenBalancer replied at 4-19-2017 17:35
I didn't know that.. so if they use such software, any with "auto enhancement", then Chuwi's refer ...

Oh cool, ill have a look at those reviews and see what they are using

Cheers!

Use magic Report

doodzilla| Post time 4-19-2017 20:19:31 | Show all posts
trent replied at 4-20-2017 09:48
Oh cool, ill have a look at those reviews and see what they are using

Cheers!

trent, if you can, please do update us thru a forum reply here if your query has been solved by watching those videos by Andrew of A.M.D. and Chris G. of T.T. so I can mark this post accordingly as solved or not.

Use magic Report

trent| Post time 4-19-2017 20:43:18 | Show all posts
doodzilla replied at 4-19-2017 20:19
trent, if you can, please do update us thru a forum reply here if your query has been solved by wa ...

Hey I watched the videos, and they weren't heaps helpful in what I am trying to do as he was just testing pressure with quick dodgy drawings. I am going to try some more programs tonight when I get home from work. I'll let you know how they go.

Cheers

Use magic Report

steward00| Post time 4-20-2017 03:32:11 | Show all posts
disaster..

Use magic Report

Techdragonz| Post time 4-20-2017 09:35:25 | Show all posts
I received my pen today, and I have no issues with it. I used sketchable and onenote.
My pen-lines are smooth and not "crippled" like yours.
Check the images of me to see what i mean.

One note pen motion.PNG
Pen motion (2).PNG
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition | I'm glad to be of your service | Contact me if you need any help

Use magic Report

ZenBalancer| Post time 4-20-2017 10:38:27 | Show all posts
Edited by ZenBalancer at 4-20-2017 19:41
Techdragonz replied at 4-20-2017 18:35
I received my pen today, and I have no issues with it. I used sketchable and onenote.
My pen-lines are smooth and not "crippled" like yours.
Check the images of me to see what i mean.

Your first example on onenote going well is expected. What is your second example? Because you might have overlooked his response, about what I called "raw pen" software, and not any "auto enhancement" software (new to me too). He will try the remainder of "more professional" sketching software.

And it's jiggly or jittery, because the crippled people don't jitter.

Edit: completed quote + it made me think of remarks from Jimmy from South Park.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list