ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Tablet Discussion Chuwi Hi13 Hi13 jiggly stroke issues

Follow Us

Hi13 jiggly stroke issues

[Copy link]

trent|Post time:4-21-2017 08:34:12 View:427|Reply:24

Techdragonz| Post time 4-20-2017 10:50:14 | Show all posts
Well, didn't know what you meant with that lol. The second one is from Sketchable. Thought sketchable was pretty professional. Don't really sketch to much, so don't know any other programs.

Good one xD, my bad
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition | I'm glad to be of your service | Contact me if you need any help
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

ZenBalancer| Post time 4-20-2017 13:08:31 | Show all posts
Techdragonz replied at 4-20-2017 19:50
Well, didn't know what you meant with that lol. The second one is from Sketchable. Thought sketchabl ...

He used Photoshop first right?

Then added that he also tried another and then added further response to my troubleshooting suggestions:
The way the stokes work in sticky notes and the windows ink app is not the best reference as it smooths all your lines through the software.

Meaning if the most basic Windows app has "pen enhancement" and the reviews show OneNote also support the pen tech "flawlessly", it means not all software use "raw pen" input, according to his feedback, and my formulation thereof. See the entire thread buildup in case I failed to clarify.
Reply button? Also lists for a response, @username doesn't.
Chuwi? Time-constrains乁( ◔ ౪◔)「
3: 1+1+1 Links: Laplets vs Tabtops + is Chuwi good or bad? + After-sales?

Use magic Report

trent| Post time 4-20-2017 16:24:30 | Show all posts
thanks for the replies guys
I have actually recorded my issue, which it looks like you guys don't have,
as you can see my pen is stable but the cursor is moving around all by itself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8aXJcQTgZNo&feature=youtu.be

I tested in all sorts of programs and still get this issue

Use magic Report

ZenBalancer| Post time 4-20-2017 16:31:13 | Show all posts
Edited by ZenBalancer at 4-21-2017 01:35
trent replied at 4-21-2017 01:24
thanks for the replies guys
I have actually recorded my issue, which it looks like you guys don't ha ...

That means my previous interpretation should be disregarded in this regard. You have video proof, so can reach seller and or Chuwi service, see after-sales link in my signature. So also jittery in Windows note app and OneNote right in your case? Edit: I mean strokes, not only hover. To confirm that the same app others tested strokes on, have issue in yours that there is no "auto enhancement". Otherwise other have to test hover without strokes, to have the same test and results.

Use magic Report

trent| Post time 4-20-2017 16:35:06 | Show all posts
ZenBalancer replied at 4-20-2017 16:31
That means my previous interpretation should be disregarded in this regard. You have video proof,  ...

windows note did the smoothing thing, so you can't see it as much. I don't have one note.
I tried the more professional programs photoshop, Krita, sketchbook as these were most relevant.

I'll contact Chuwi and see what they can do for me.
I will come back to this post with my feedback; be it pen or tablet issue and how they work with me on it.

thanks for your help and feedback!

Use magic Report

ZenBalancer| Post time 4-20-2017 16:38:56 | Show all posts
So others don't have hover jitter? Because I'm not seeing the same exact test-case-scenario to compare. OP used Photoshop for strokes, and videoed hover. While other didn't check hover. While OP says jitter much less noticeable in the "auto enhancing" apps, others might not notice the jitter if they don't test hover or Photoshop.

Use magic Report

Techdragonz| Post time 4-21-2017 06:53:13 | Show all posts
I'm downloading PhotoShop now, will see if I have the issue soon.
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition | I'm glad to be of your service | Contact me if you need any help

Use magic Report

Techdragonz| Post time 4-21-2017 07:28:07 | Show all posts
Ok, so... I've downloaded Photoshop cs6, as you can see I have no issues whatsoever. In fact, I really like the stylus. The only downside is that it doesn't work at the left and right 2 mm of the screen.

Photoshoptest.PNG

Use magic Report

ZenBalancer| Post time 4-21-2017 08:04:54 | Show all posts
Techdragonz replied at 4-21-2017 16:28
Ok, so... I've downloaded Photoshop cs6, as you can see I have no issues whatsoever. In fact, I real ...

Nice.

The only downside is that it doesn't work at the left and right 2 mm of the screen.

Does touch work at those edges? Or is there an intended limitation preventing accidental touch commands. Although touch and active Pensupport are different tech from what I understand. But does swipe in from the edge of the screen from left or right work? For apps + virtual desktop overview and action center overview respectively.

Use magic Report

Techdragonz| Post time 4-21-2017 08:34:12 | Show all posts

yes, touch works at the edges; and so do the swipe from the edges work.
It may be an intended limitation, just like you said.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list