ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Notebook Discussion Chuwi Lapbook 15.6 CHUWI 15 Lapbook not charging and noot turning on!

Follow Us

CHUWI 15 Lapbook not charging and noot turning on!

[Copy link]

dannygrapajr|Post time:3 day(s) ago View:255|Reply:6

Please help, I just got my lapbook yesterday. Everybody at the office are so excited abut it and they also want one. BUT after I used it a few hours it did not charge and boot up. Before that I went into BIOS and set disable Quiet Boot so I could see the loading screen with specs.

Hi CHUWI guys, please help me how to restore to the original BIOS settings so that it turns on back again.

The power supply is just fine as it can charge my iPhone. The red LED indicator that it is charging is not lighting up as I insert the charger. What should I do? Please help, me and my officemates really love this laptop.

Thank you very much, standing by.

Use magic Report

mouaisien| Post time 4-19-2017 21:45:55 | Show all posts
Can't you restore "default" in the bios?
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Hackerjac| Post time 4-19-2017 22:20:32 | Show all posts
Chris @Tecktablets.com made some changes in the bios on the 15.6 in his review, it got the LapBook to not turn on, but he found a way to wake it again, hold down the power button while tapping esc at the same time, it should reset the bios
I do NOT work for Chuwi. Please DO NOT pm or email me with problems you may have!

Use magic Report

dannygrapajr| Post time 4-19-2017 23:01:36 | Show all posts
Okay guys! I will try those, daghang salamat! I really love this lapbook!

Use magic Report

dannygrapajr| Post time 4-19-2017 23:30:19 | Show all posts
Hackerjac replied at 4-19-2017 22:20
Chris @Tecktablets.com made some changes in the bios on the 15.6 in his review, it got the LapBook t ...

Hey there Hackerjac, thank you for the lead info on how to turn my Lapbook 15.6 on again. I tried it and somehow I am not yet successful, I will keep trying again. Can you direct me to Chris's review on CHUWI 15.6? I have already signed up there. I am still looking for his entry. Thank you.

Use magic Report

Hackerjac| Post time 4-20-2017 01:11:01 | Show all posts
dannygrapajr replied at 4-20-2017 09:30
Hey there Hackerjac, thank you for the lead info on how to turn my Lapbook 15.6 on again. I tried  ...

Just go to youtube and search Laobook 15.6, its the unboxing and first impression video, he is talkoing about it
I do NOT work for Chuwi. Please DO NOT pm or email me with problems you may have!

Use magic Report

mr_null| Post time 3 day(s) ago | Show all posts
How did you find the problem? I have the same situation

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list