Edited by emily at 4-20-2017 21:57 |
How to flash Windows 10 for Chuwi Hi13
- Make sure the battery is charged at least 50%;
- Tools: 8GB USB Stick, 2 USB-OTG or HUB, USB Keyboard
If you have the Hi13 rotation keyboard, the OTG and external USB keyboard won't be needed.
And bluetooth keyboard can't be used.
1. Format USB Stick as NTFS and name it WINPE;
Unpack the downloaded Windows files:
Open the folder with the Windows files, and it should look like this, copy all files and folders to the root of your USB Stick
2. Install/Flash Windows:
• Connect USB Stick and keyboard to the Hi13, press the power button for 3 sec, then tap F12 until you see this menu, choose UEFI: SanDisk, Partition 1 on your USB and press Enter
• Installation should then start
• When the "Applying Image" reach 100% the install is finish.
3. When it is finished, the tablet will shut off automatically;
After booting, please choose "Shutdown".
Then rebooting into language interface to set language.
https://mega.nz/#!t4QGRDDA!Sd-gp ... lJqdmNmktnmvAch9HJY