Chuwi HiBox with Windows 7 - Chuwi HiBox - ChuWi Forum - Forum.chuwi.com
ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Tablet Discussion Chuwi HiBox Chuwi HiBox with Windows 7

Follow Us

Chuwi HiBox with Windows 7

[Copy link]

Tovarisch_Mayor|Post time:4-22-2017 16:59:27 View:462|Reply:3

Hello, let me ask, can I install Windows 7 to HiBox? And if it possible, how can I do that? Thank you in advance.

Use magic Report

Hackerjac| Post time 4-21-2017 12:53:12 | Show all posts
If you can find all the drivers needed by Win 7, i belive it should be possible
I do NOT work for Chuwi. Please DO NOT pm or email me with problems you may have!
Reply Support 0 Not support 1

Use magic Report

ljvtb01| Post time 4-22-2017 00:55:54 | Show all posts
Use the Windows 7 Upgrade Advisor.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

jonathanlemoine| Post time 4-22-2017 16:59:27 | Show all posts
Edited by jonathanlemoine at 4-22-2017 21:19

You can install windows like on any other computer. Put in on a flash drive and select it at boot and go through the setup process selecting the partition you want to use for the install. Sound and wifi drivers will most likely be problematic but you could use a usb soundcard and a usb wifi dongle and you'd be good to go. Most other drivers you should be able to find online with a little searching and downloading. You may even find the audio drivers but I wouldn't bet to much on it. The wifi though seams very specific and of the 5 or 6 OSs I've tried none of them find the wifi. But I have a dongle so it's not really an issue. If I had a usb soundcard on hand I would probably be putting Linux mint or Ubuntu on it permently but I don't so I probably will eventually restore it back to it's factory OSs.
Another Hibox Owner
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list