Chuwi Hi13 Essentials - page 3 - Chuwi Hi13 - ChuWi Forum - Forum.chuwi.com
ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Tablet Discussion Chuwi Hi13 Chuwi Hi13 Essentials

Follow Us

Chuwi Hi13 Essentials

[Copy link]

Techdragonz|Post time:5-5-2017 06:41:14 View:5587|Reply:87

Techdragonz| Post time 5-1-2017 11:31:08 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Your welcome You have a point, but aren't those VERY expensive? The one I use works fine (almost a year/ in my phone; now in the Chuwi)
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

zldd| Post time 5-2-2017 01:12:19 | Show all posts
Edited by zldd at 5-2-2017 01:15
Techdragonz replied at 5-1-2017 11:31
Your welcome  You have a point, but aren't those VERY expensive? The one I use works fine (almost  ...

Well, it depends, but generally speaking, yes – they are more expensive. The one that you have, assuming it's the one you've linked to in the original post, seems like a decent option – it's from a known manufacturer and it isn't too cheap, and depending on the way you use it, it might last a long time, but it might also be prone to failure.

High-quality MLC cards:

Transcend's High Endurance Amazon

Kingston's Industrial Amazon

Above average, as reported by users, high-capacity (128GB) TLC cards:

Lexar's High-Performance 633x Amazon

PNY's Elite Performance Amazon

Samsung's EVO Plus Amazon

Upcoming high-quality cards:

ADATA's Premier ONE UHS-II – 3D MLC.

Samsung's 3D NAND cards – both MLC and TLC.

Remember that the higher the capacity, the higher the endurance so if possible always choose a higher capacity microSD card, not just for the added storage, but also because it would last longer.

On a side note, after having browsed Chuwi's forums and read some reports, it seems like their newer tablets might actually support larger than 128GB cards, theoretically up to 2TB! Perhaps, they just listed the highest readily available card at the time that they were making the spec sheet. We should probably make a formal inquiry. It would be awesome if you could add one of those upcoming 3D MLC 256GB microSD cards to the Hi13 – that would be more like adding an actual SSD than an ordinary SD card. Even Samsung's readily available 3D TLC 256GB EVO Plus would be great.

Use magic Report

steward00| Post time 5-2-2017 01:51:24 | Show all posts
Klunkerbill replied at 4-24-2017 10:35
Bag: https://www.amazon.de/Adore-June-Microsoft-Surface-Performance/dp/B0176IKUX0/ref=sr_1_1?s=compu ...

30 Euro ist zu teuer. Die Tasche kostet nur 8.99 Euro
https://www.amazon.de/dp/B01LACP ... ding=UTF8&psc=1

Use magic Report

steward00| Post time 5-2-2017 01:54:34 | Show all posts
Find the recommended items in Amazon.de as well, so happy to see they are cheaper than the price listed in GB and BG.
Thanks a lot.

Use magic Report

ZenBalancer| Post time 5-2-2017 09:31:57 | Show all posts
Edited by ZenBalancer at 5-2-2017 18:35
zldd replied at 5-1-2017 18:44
Thank you for making this thread. I was wondering whether a glass protector for the Surface Book wou ...

Thanks for dispelling an illusion I just noticed.

The illusion I mean (Edit: to correct), doesn't in any way suggest closing this thread nor shutting up. It's all feedback for an attempt at completeness. Thanks.
Reply button? Also lists for a response, @username doesn't.
Link: overview of replies to your username. They have to click for theirs.
Chuwi? Time-constrains乁( ◔ ౪◔)「
3: 1+1+1 Links: Laplets vs Tabtops + is Chuwi good or bad? (2017Q2 sample) + After-sales?

Use magic Report

Techdragonz| Post time 5-2-2017 10:58:37 | Show all posts
Doesn't in any way suggest closing this thread nor shutting up

I still don't really understand what you mean

But yes, this thread is something that needs feedback. i cannot test everything on the market to see if it work or if it is good. So yes, the feedback is appreciated and some will be added into the "main" message, just like I already have added the first comments.
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition | I'm glad to be of your service | Contact me if you need any help

Use magic Report

steward00| Post time 5-2-2017 12:08:11 | Show all posts
Edited by steward00 at 5-2-2017 12:10
zldd replied at 5-1-2017 09:44
Thank you for making this thread. I was wondering whether a glass protector for the Surface Book wou ...

surface screen protector does not fit, at least not that well

Use magic Report

Techdragonz| Post time 5-4-2017 10:21:41 | Show all posts
Very good news here. The RAVpower 26800PD works. It charges pretty fast,  As fast as the original, I tested the charge from 80 to 90 percent and it did this in 20 minutes which means it will charge fully in around 3 hours. It charges while using it too. Very good news IMO. If you are planning on buying it and would want a discount, you can wait a couple of days. RAVpower might give us coupon codes.(They told me when I asked about the compatibility) If they do, I'll place them here.
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition | I'm glad to be of your service | Contact me if you need any help

Use magic Report

ZenBalancer| Post time 5-4-2017 14:18:22 | Show all posts
Techdragonz replied at 5-4-2017 19:21
Very good news here. The RAVpower 26800PD works. It charges pretty fast,  As fast as the original, ...

Reply button? Also lists for a response, @username doesn't.
Link: overview of replies to your username. They have to click for theirs.
Chuwi? Time-constrains乁( ◔ ౪◔)「
3: 1+1+1 Links: Laplets vs Tabtops + is Chuwi good or bad? (2017Q2 sample) + After-sales?

Use magic Report

Techdragonz| Post time 5-5-2017 06:41:14 | Show all posts
Edited by Techdragonz at 5-5-2017 16:30

Thanks

I forgot to mention I changed the recommended wall charger to a more compact one as the other one was bulky too Xiaomi USB C power adapter: Gearbest

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list