ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Tablet Discussion Chuwi Hi13 Chuwi Hi13 Essentials

Follow Us

Chuwi Hi13 Essentials

[Copy link]

Techdragonz|Post time:5-11-2017 10:59:36 View:2356|Reply:69

wolf4ever| Post time 5-9-2017 03:46:27 | Show all posts
thank you, i use for work the chuwi hi13 and the powerbank is realy important for me
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Techdragonz| Post time 5-10-2017 08:16:52 | Show all posts
Gajack confirmed that the tempered glass gives no issues => No interference with the keyboard.

Also I found a USB C hub with passthrough PD charging, 2 USB ports and HDMI or Ethernet, will go further on this later
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition | I'm glad to be of your service | Contact me if you need any help

Use magic Report

ZenBalancer| Post time 5-10-2017 11:58:13 | Show all posts
Edited by ZenBalancer at 5-11-2017 17:10
Techdragonz replied at 5-10-2017 17:16
Gajack confirmed that the tempered glass gives no issues => No interference with the keyboard.

Also ...

Good news about the tempered glass compatibility. Just to be sure, has there been a test to close it quickly? Or does he closes it carefully? Because if that's the "best practice" then it should be stated that the user has to be careful when folding the Hi13 onto its keyboard.

The Ethernet etc.. hub was the second suggested point in my reply in what type c can do thread of yours. It was on AliExpress though, and not from the official Chuwi store.

Also I think maybe even though obvious, but having set this thread as sticky, now deserves the criticism that the HiPen H3 however obvious, should be listed as an essential Hi13 accessory. The same goes for the keyboard.

There are threads focused on those, even though messy and verbose.

Edit: typos.
Reply button? Also lists for a response, @username doesn't.
Chuwi? Time-constrains乁( ◔ ౪◔)「
3: 1+1+1 Links: Laplets vs Tabtops + is Chuwi good or bad? + After-sales?

Use magic Report

steward00| Post time 5-10-2017 23:01:18 | Show all posts
ZenBalancer replied at 5-10-2017 11:58
Good news about the tampered glass compatibility. Just to be sure, has there been a test to close i ...

Do you receive your unit from BG? Bro

Use magic Report

Techdragonz| Post time 5-11-2017 07:55:55 | Show all posts
Edited by Techdragonz at 5-11-2017 17:00
Just to be sure, has there been a test to close it quickly?

He said, and I quote:"It's like nothing changed"
So it is good, nothing to worry about.

The Ethernet etc.. hub was the second suggested point in my reply in what type c can do thread of yours. It was on AliExpress though, and not from the official Chuwi store.

The one I found has 2 USB 3.0 ports, passthrough charging, and HDMI or Ethernet. I know you sent yours, but the one I found seems higher quality and around the same price.
HDMI VERSION, ETHERNET VERSION
I cannot confirm yet if it works because I haven't received my own yet.I don't place anything until confirmed that it works or if we are close to confirmation, which I think is normal.

HiPen H3 however obvious, should be listed as an essential Hi13 accessory. The same goes for the keyboard.

I will add the keyboard and Hipen H3, You are completely right on that. Sounded to obvious for me, but maybe for others it's not.

This is indeed a thread which summarises all usefull accessories for the Hi13 and if people want to get more indepth there are other threads for those. That's mainly why I created this. For a fast complete overview

I'm not weird. I'm limited edition | I'm glad to be of your service | Contact me if you need any help

Use magic Report

ZenBalancer| Post time 5-11-2017 07:57:46 | Show all posts

Use magic Report

ZenBalancer| Post time 5-11-2017 08:17:29 | Show all posts
Edited by ZenBalancer at 5-11-2017 17:18
Techdragonz replied at 5-11-2017 16:55
He said, and I quote:"It's like nothing changed"
So it is good, nothing to worry about.

Thanks.

The 2nd hub I shared for reference, has both display-out (might include audio in the HDMI) and Ethernet, and plenty of USB3 ports. Not mutually exclusive. It eliminates need for many dongles in a series. That's what was so good about it. It's kinda pricey though.

Edit: you might want to add the type c extension cable for the hub users.

Use magic Report

wolf4ever| Post time 5-11-2017 10:28:10 | Show all posts

Use magic Report

steward00| Post time 5-11-2017 10:49:44 | Show all posts
does someone get the tempered glass protector and a photo is highly appreciated.

Use magic Report

wolf4ever| Post time 5-11-2017 10:59:36 | Show all posts
Edited by wolf4ever at 5-11-2017 11:09

https://www.ravpower.com/20100ma ... r-QC2.0-type-c.html    this there is in Ukraine, work with Chuwi Hi13?
iSmart USB Output: (DC 5V/3.4A Total, Each 2.4A Max) Type-C Output: (DC 5V/3A, 9V/2A, 15V/2A, 20V/1.5A)

the  Rawpower Xtreme 26800mAh Type-C have same

USB Output:3.4A Total (Each 2.4A Max) Type C Output: DC 5V/3A,9V/2A,15V/2A,20V/1.5A

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list