Chuwi Hi13 Essentials - page 6 - Chuwi Hi13 - ChuWi Forum - Forum.chuwi.com
ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Tablet Discussion Chuwi Hi13 Chuwi Hi13 Essentials

Follow Us

Chuwi Hi13 Essentials

[Copy link]

Techdragonz|Post time:5-23-2017 01:45:57 View:5367|Reply:87

Techdragonz| Post time 5-11-2017 12:12:34 | Show all posts
does someone get the tempered glass protector and a photo is highly appreciated.

Yes, Gajack has it already installed and I am still waiting for my own to arrive. I'll ask gajack for a picture.

this there is in Ukraine, work with Chuwi Hi13?

Yep, that will work too. It's just it's smaller brother

you might want to add the type c extension cable for the hub users.

Good idea!
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition | I'm glad to be of your service | Contact me if you need any help
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

wolf4ever| Post time 5-11-2017 22:53:23 | Show all posts
thank you for answer

Use magic Report

wolf4ever| Post time 5-20-2017 11:49:21 | Show all posts
i have bad news "RAVPower 20100mAh Qualcomm Quick Charge 2.0 USB-C/Type-C Port External Battery" not work, i connect type-c powerbank to type-c chuwi hi13 and i have icon in charge in windows 10 and led red on in the left corner on monitor.... But the battery slowly keeps coming down   

Use magic Report

borgqueenx| Post time 5-20-2017 15:24:46 | Show all posts
wolf4ever replied at 5-20-2017 11:49
i have bad news "RAVPower 20100mAh Qualcomm Quick Charge 2.0 USB-C/Type-C Port External Battery" not ...

if its a very slow battery drainage, that means it is charging but its providing not enough amps as the original charger.

Use magic Report

wolf4ever| Post time 5-20-2017 22:37:20 | Show all posts
no, not charge, i test with Chuwi Hi13 off, all night, and % of battery not is change in the morning

Use magic Report

Techdragonz| Post time 5-21-2017 06:11:22 | Show all posts
i have bad news "RAVPower 20100mAh Qualcomm Quick Charge 2.0 USB-C/Type-C Port External Battery" not work, i connect type-c powerbank to type-c chuwi hi13 and i have icon in charge in windows 10 and led red on in the left corner on monitor.... But the battery slowly keeps coming down   

Uhm, you did buy the USB PD version of that powerbank right? Because it's not supposed to have qualcomm quick charge capabilities... I think you bought the wrong version: These powerbanks are available in 2 versions: One with quickcharge (and thus without USB PD) and one with USB PD.

I use it to charge mine even daily now...
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition | I'm glad to be of your service | Contact me if you need any help

Use magic Report

Techdragonz| Post time 5-21-2017 06:12:31 | Show all posts
if its a very slow battery drainage, that means it is charging but its providing not enough amps as the original charger.

I think he bought the wrong version. I have proof (Program that monitors input) and it showed the same input as the standard charger. It charges just as fast.

Use magic Report

wolf4ever| Post time 5-21-2017 11:05:24 | Show all posts
Techdragonz replied at 5-21-2017 06:12
I think he bought the wrong version. I have proof (Program that monitors input) and it showed the  ...

the problem in Ukraine there is only this version, and i saw in the site RavPower after i bought there is 3 version with same code RP-PB043, RavPower is very stupid give same code, but i'm lucky shop come back my money

if you write code RP-PB043 in the RavPower site result 3 version:
RAVPower 20100mAh Qualcomm Quick Charge 2.0 USB-C/Type-C Port External Battery
RAVPower 20100mAh External Battery; Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 USB-C/Type-C Port
RAVPower 20100mAh Portable Charger with Type-C port + QC3.0 USB Charger

Use magic Report

steward00| Post time 5-21-2017 13:06:45 | Show all posts
can some of you post the picture of tempered glass of Hi13, thx

Use magic Report

zldd| Post time 5-23-2017 01:45:57 | Show all posts
steward00 replied at 5-21-2017 13:06
can some of you post the picture of tempered glass of Hi13, thx

Mine arrived recently; I'll post a picture soon.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list