ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Tablet Discussion Chuwi Hi13 Chuwi Hi13 Essentials

Follow Us

Chuwi Hi13 Essentials

[Copy link]

Techdragonz|Post time:8-10-2017 11:00:34 View:2980|Reply:75

nshinde| Post time 7-30-2017 10:12:45 | Show all posts
hi,

anyone checked MI 45W USB C charger with Chuwi Hi13.

http://www.xiaomimy.com/index.ph ... &product_id=567

pls confirm.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Techdragonz| Post time 8-4-2017 08:19:31 | Show all posts
Hi nshinde, yes that one has been confirmed to work.
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition | I'm glad to be of your service | Contact me if you need any help

Use magic Report

MrMkayMan| Post time 8-9-2017 03:24:00 | Show all posts
Edited by MrMkayMan at 8-9-2017 05:37

I received 2x Aukey USB C to USB 3.0 adapter yesterday, but does'nt seem to work with a USB 3 flash disk.

I'm aware of the charging debacle and just charged the tablet 1x with the original charger, so I don't think the USB chip is fried, also it's not hot and battery time is great. But I seem to remember a topic which I can't find now saying you should cut some plastic away from the adapter so it makes good connection with the  USB C port on the Chuwi,, am I correct?

Use magic Report

ZenBalancer| Post time 8-9-2017 05:04:01 | Show all posts
MrMkayMan replied at 8-9-2017 12:24
I received 2x Aukey USB C to USB 3.0 adapter yesterday, but does'nt seem to work with a USB 3 flash  ...

Compare the TypeC male connector length with one that is confirmed working. You'll know the answer I think.
Reply button? Also lists for a response, @username doesn't.
Link: overview of replies to your username. They have to click for theirs.
Chuwi? Time-constrains乁( ◔ ౪◔)「
3: 1+1+1 Links: Laplets vs Tabtops + is Chuwi good or bad? (2017Q2 sample) + After-sales?

Use magic Report

MrMkayMan| Post time 8-10-2017 00:30:19 | Show all posts
ZenBalancer replied at 8-9-2017 05:04
Compare the TypeC male connector length with one that is confirmed working. You'll know the answer ...

I tried yesterday with a USB hub and Logitech keyboard/mouse receiver and it worked. Prolly my Kingston USB 3 flash disk is also a bit picky. So we can confirm the Aukey USB C to USB 3 adapter is working, and also my USB C port is still doing fine. Bought a duo pack from amazon.de for 7 euros

Use magic Report

ZenBalancer| Post time 8-10-2017 11:00:34 | Show all posts
Techdragonz replied at 8-4-2017 17:19
Hi nshinde, yes that one has been confirmed to work.

I vote to add the in the previous post reported by MrMkayMan as working Aukey TypeC to TypeA/full-size USB3 adapter, under a confirmed list, not necessarily recommended. But as more people report success, can be then have the recommended tag.

The same for this list: By steward00 (Overview Test Results) Post #3 - I can't connect any type of device!
Reply button? Also lists for a response, @username doesn't.
Link: overview of replies to your username. They have to click for theirs.
Chuwi? Time-constrains乁( ◔ ౪◔)「
3: 1+1+1 Links: Laplets vs Tabtops + is Chuwi good or bad? (2017Q2 sample) + After-sales?

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list