ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Tablet Discussion Chuwi Hi13 Chuwi Hi13 Essentials

Follow Us

Chuwi Hi13 Essentials

[Copy link]

Techdragonz|Post time:10-6-2017 13:45:51 View:4654|Reply:84

nshinde| Post time 7-30-2017 10:12:45 | Show all posts
hi,

anyone checked MI 45W USB C charger with Chuwi Hi13.

http://www.xiaomimy.com/index.ph ... &product_id=567

pls confirm.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Techdragonz| Post time 8-4-2017 08:19:31 | Show all posts
Hi nshinde, yes that one has been confirmed to work.
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition | I'm glad to be of your service | Contact me if you need any help

Use magic Report

MrMkayMan| Post time 8-9-2017 03:24:00 | Show all posts
Edited by MrMkayMan at 8-9-2017 05:37

I received 2x Aukey USB C to USB 3.0 adapter yesterday, but does'nt seem to work with a USB 3 flash disk.

I'm aware of the charging debacle and just charged the tablet 1x with the original charger, so I don't think the USB chip is fried, also it's not hot and battery time is great. But I seem to remember a topic which I can't find now saying you should cut some plastic away from the adapter so it makes good connection with the  USB C port on the Chuwi,, am I correct?

Use magic Report

ZenBalancer| Post time 8-9-2017 05:04:01 | Show all posts
MrMkayMan replied at 8-9-2017 12:24
I received 2x Aukey USB C to USB 3.0 adapter yesterday, but does'nt seem to work with a USB 3 flash  ...

Compare the TypeC male connector length with one that is confirmed working. You'll know the answer I think.
Reply button? Also lists for a response, @username doesn't.
Link: overview of replies to your username. They have to click for theirs.
Chuwi? Time-constrains乁( ◔ ౪◔)「
3: 1+1+1 Links: Laplets vs Tabtops + is Chuwi good or bad? (2017Q2 sample) + After-sales?

Use magic Report

MrMkayMan| Post time 8-10-2017 00:30:19 | Show all posts
ZenBalancer replied at 8-9-2017 05:04
Compare the TypeC male connector length with one that is confirmed working. You'll know the answer ...

I tried yesterday with a USB hub and Logitech keyboard/mouse receiver and it worked. Prolly my Kingston USB 3 flash disk is also a bit picky. So we can confirm the Aukey USB C to USB 3 adapter is working, and also my USB C port is still doing fine. Bought a duo pack from amazon.de for 7 euros

Use magic Report

ZenBalancer| Post time 8-10-2017 11:00:34 | Show all posts
Techdragonz replied at 8-4-2017 17:19
Hi nshinde, yes that one has been confirmed to work.

I vote to add the in the previous post reported by MrMkayMan as working Aukey TypeC to TypeA/full-size USB3 adapter, under a confirmed list, not necessarily recommended. But as more people report success, can be then have the recommended tag.

The same for this list: By steward00 (Overview Test Results) Post #3 - I can't connect any type of device!
Reply button? Also lists for a response, @username doesn't.
Link: overview of replies to your username. They have to click for theirs.
Chuwi? Time-constrains乁( ◔ ౪◔)「
3: 1+1+1 Links: Laplets vs Tabtops + is Chuwi good or bad? (2017Q2 sample) + After-sales?

Use magic Report

urhs| Post time 9-20-2017 06:36:33 | Show all posts

Use magic Report

santi.sc| Post time 10-3-2017 12:20:33 | Show all posts
It seems that disappears the stock in all the shops of Amazon of Europe of the loader Aukey that was recommended to use to charge the battery of the Hi13 and now leaves a new model of loader: https://www.amazon.es/dp/B0757KZHQV

Use magic Report

Techdragonz| Post time 10-4-2017 10:06:11 | Show all posts
This one is way cheaper...
https://www.amazon.es/Cargador-D ... XPQZN2T00YZKW5YG4KH

New model is costly for nothing...
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition | I'm glad to be of your service | Contact me if you need any help

Use magic Report

MemberChuwi| Post time 10-6-2017 13:45:51 | Show all posts
Interesting. I've considered both chargers too.

Of course the 27W model is much cheaper. But the bigger one is more flexible... it can charge two devices at once, you don't have to carry two plugs around... the higher power specs may be usefull to charge the recommended rawpower powerbank too, either slow or fast.

Concerning the charger issue I'm more in trouble selecting a proper USB C cable. Some have obviously chips in the plugs, others I do not know... Most plugs look like the crap that is on the original chargers cable... very few look different just from outside...

Same applies to USB C otg and multifunction hubs... it's tireing to examine dozends of boxes, niggling spec details, finally still not knowing if anything might work in general or with the chuwi... it's a big cluttered mess...

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list