ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Tablet Discussion Chuwi Hi10 Chuwi Hi10 Pro not charging and wont turn on

Follow Us

Chuwi Hi10 Pro not charging and wont turn on

[Copy link]

ootyty|Post time:4-25-2017 21:31:17 View:3139|Reply:24

I just received my Chuwi Hi10 Pro from gearbest yesterday and was exited to bootup. Was able to turn on and everything runs fine until this morning when i try to wake it up the tablet does not have any effect I amd pretty sure its charged because I kept it charged the night before. Now when I try to turn on nothing happen no flashing led or any symbol of life. I try to connect it to the original charger but still no luck and my last resort was to use my Pixel charger to charge it which has the same power rating with Chuwi original power adapter but no luck. No flashing led no nothing.
Anyone has any idea what to do??

Use magic Report

Hackerjac| Post time 4-25-2017 09:07:44 | Show all posts
I do NOT work for Chuwi. Please DO NOT pm or email me with problems you may have!
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

ootyty| Post time 4-25-2017 09:42:38 | Show all posts
Hi i tried to plug it charging for more than an hour but still no response any idea?

Use magic Report

Hackerjac| Post time 4-25-2017 09:50:00 | Show all posts
ootyty replied at 4-25-2017 19:42
Hi i tried to plug it charging for more than an hour but still no response any idea?

Did you try this ?
3. False crash status
Plug in the adapter to  charge the tablet , charging time is about 1 hour ,then long press the power button for 15 seconds to reset, after 5 to 10 seconds to restart the tablet.

You could also try, holding the power button for 15 sec, then charge the tablet for 1 hour, then press the power button 3 times in a row, there after press it again a fourth time and hold it for arround 10 sec
I do NOT work for Chuwi. Please DO NOT pm or email me with problems you may have!

Use magic Report

ootyty| Post time 4-25-2017 11:27:25 | Show all posts
Hackerjac replied at 4-25-2017 09:50
Did you try this ?
3. False crash status
Plug in the adapter to  charge the tablet , charging time ...

Hi ya i tried it but still nothig works

Use magic Report

ootyty| Post time 4-25-2017 11:33:11 | Show all posts
Updates:
After doing some googling I see the condition of my tablet similar to the problem of a corrupted BIOS. However I did not mess with the bios setting except for the date and time and everything did went well and normal reboot was done. This problem only started this morning which I dont think is affected by changing the date in the bios.
Anyone knows where can I find the Chuwi Hi10 Pro original bios and any ways to reboot into the bios?

Use magic Report

Hackerjac| Post time 4-25-2017 12:07:49 | Show all posts
ootyty replied at 4-25-2017 21:33
Updates:
After doing some googling I see the condition of my tablet similar to the problem of a corr ...

The bios file you need for flashing is no problem, i have it, but you need to take the tablet apart and flash it with hardware flasher
https://techtablets.com/wp-conte ... by-Corrupt-Bios.pdf

Use magic Report

ZenBalancer| Post time 4-25-2017 12:56:42 | Show all posts
ootyty replied at 4-25-2017 20:33
Updates:
After doing some googling I see the condition of my tablet similar to the problem of a corr ...
However I did not mess with the bios setting except for the date and time and everything did went well and normal reboot was done. This problem only started this morning which I dont think is affected by changing the date in the bios.

Not sure if my post offers any relevant info, see for yourself: http://forum.chuwi.com/thread-3944-1-1.html
Reply button? Also lists for a response, @username doesn't.
Link: overview of replies to your username. They have to click for theirs.
Chuwi? Time-constrains乁( ◔ ౪◔)「
3: 1+1+1 Links: Laplets vs Tabtops + is Chuwi good or bad? (2017Q2 sample) + After-sales?

Use magic Report

ootyty| Post time 4-25-2017 20:50:25 | Show all posts
Hackerjac replied at 4-25-2017 12:07
The bios file you need for flashing is no problem, i have it, but you need to take the tablet apar ...

Hi is it ok if you post the original bios file??
Also before I do any flashing or so am I eligible to claim for warranty since I just received it for less than 5 days and this happen??

Use magic Report

Hackerjac| Post time 4-25-2017 21:31:17 | Show all posts
ootyty replied at 4-26-2017 06:50
Hi is it ok if you post the original bios file??
Also before I do any flashing or so am I eligible ...

No i'm not allowed to post the bios on the board, but i can send you the link in pm

Yes, you should claim your earenty from thr store you got it from

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list