ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Tablet Discussion General How to solve "the tablet can not charge electricity ...

Follow Us

How to solve "the tablet can not charge electricity" problem

[Copy link]

emily|Post time:6-18-2017 09:47:30 View:1252|Reply:10

Edited by emily at 4-27-2017 00:32

If tablet can't charge electrictity, please follow these methods below:

You can check the adapter output voltage, current (5V / 3A) and the plate is matching (5V / 2A) adapter; check whether the adapter has power output.

2. Check the charging interface if there is dust or oxidation phenomenon. If there is, you should scrape off the oxide on the surface, then you can solve the problem.

3. The temperature at 5 degrees Celsius below 45 degrees Celsius, the panel will start  low or high temperature protection function will automatically stop working.

4. Motherboard problems, such as short circuit, components burned and other hardware problems, please contact your seller and return it for repair.

More support, please feel free to contact service@chuwi.com.

Use magic Report

Rorence| Post time 5-8-2017 00:14:53 | Show all posts
This is a happy tour for me to read on this post. After reading the whole post, we can get solutions to deal with the trouble quickly and safely. Thanks for your nice sharing.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

emily| Post time 5-8-2017 01:20:08 | Show all posts
Rorence replied at 5-8-2017 00:14
This is a happy tour for me to read on this post. After reading the whole post, we can get solutions ...

Thanks for your support!
If you have any questions, please write a post here or email to service@chuwi.com.

Use magic Report

rvw| Post time 5-18-2017 04:19:13 | Show all posts
The problem is that for as far as I have experienced, the adapter is not that much of a problem as long as you have a proper adapter. The cable is the issue or mayve the design of the port. So far, I have been able to charge the tablet with different adapters but ONLY with the cable that came with the tablet. The problem with that cable is that it is a very short one so not practical for working and charging at the same time unless you're less that 50 cm away from a power outlet.

I use Batteryinfoview (see attachment) to see the charging rate when I use different cables.
I read somewhere that the design of the port is not right and that the other cables would go in deep enough to make properly contact, but I have not yet confirmed that. I want to use a 2m cable so that I can work on a desk and charge it at the same time from a power outlet which is nearby (but not that close).

Can CHUWI service / Emily confirm that this (fault port design, port too deep) is the actual issue?
If not, which 2m cable or longer is guaranteed to work?

Thanks rvw
Capture.JPG

Use magic Report

jrod22| Post time 6-16-2017 18:08:08 | Show all posts
I still cannot charge in Windows. I use the same BatteryInfoView as mentioned above and I never get a positive current, so it is never charging. It charges just fine in android, so what is going on?

This, combined with the constant random shutdowns in windows makes the tablet usable only in android.

Use magic Report

emily| Post time 6-16-2017 19:42:01 | Show all posts
jrod22 replied at 6-16-2017 18:08
I still cannot charge in Windows. I use the same BatteryInfoView as mentioned above and I never get  ...

hello, could you please tell me which tablet or laptop you bought so that i can help you to ask the customer service or you can contact them directly: service@chuwi.com
have a good day

Use magic Report

manonegra222| Post time 6-16-2017 22:22:11 | Show all posts
Edited by manonegra222 at 6-17-2017 07:26

For what you have counted, independent of the model of your computer, the most common solution to your problem of not loading in Windows is that the input of the tablet is too deep for the length of the USB connector. This causes no good contact, not charging directly or performing very slow loads with screen flashing while charging. To avoid this in a simple way you only have to cut with a knife or cutter a millimeter more or less of the plastic that surrounds the type C connector and the load will be carried out without problems. You can also search a cable that is longer and connects correctly.

https://youtu.be/0WNf9NVVSmU

Chuwi Moderator

Use magic Report

jrod22| Post time 6-17-2017 07:16:25 | Show all posts
It is the Hibook and it does not charge in windows with the cable and charger that came with it. It charges in android just fine and when powered off. I don't have the flashing screen issue. It stays connected and windows says it is on AC and charging, but no current is going into the battery and the battery % slowly drops with use.

I do not know if this is related to the constant shutdowns in windows. Maybe we need another BIOS update?

Use magic Report

manonegra222| Post time 6-17-2017 08:31:06 | Show all posts
jrod22 replied at 6-17-2017 16:16
It is the Hibook and it does not charge in windows with the cable and charger that came with it. It  ...

If what you mean is that, with the tablet turned on in Windows when connecting the charger does not charge, but also consumes energy, its operation is correct. The consumption it makes is higher than the load flow. Will load correctly with tablet off.
I have the Hi10 Pro and the same thing happens.

I advise you not to use it while it is charging because this process will raise the temperature considerably and could be detrimental to the life of the batteries.
Chuwi Moderator

Use magic Report

jrod22| Post time 6-18-2017 09:47:30 | Show all posts
That is not correct operation. It should charge while running, or it is useless. And given that mine shuts down in windows constantly, it actually is useless.

I will not be buying another chuwi product unless they can fix any of the issues with this one.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

12Next
Return to list
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list