How to solve "the tablet can not charge electricity" problem - page 2 - General - ChuWi Forum - Forum.chuwi.com
ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Tablet Discussion General How to solve "the tablet can not charge electricity ...

Follow Us

How to solve "the tablet can not charge electricity" problem

[Copy link]

emily|Post time:12-5-2017 09:06:28 View:4948|Reply:14

emily| Post time 6-18-2017 19:05:31 | Show all posts
jrod22 replied at 6-18-2017 09:47
That is not correct operation. It should charge while running, or it is useless. And given that mine ...

hello, if you have problems, could you please take some pictures( video is better if possible) and send it to the customer service: service@chuwi.com , they will try their best to give you a satisfy solution,
have a good day
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

giuseppemarullo| Post time 7-18-2017 08:38:30 | Show all posts
I have the same issue. Please advice, it is SO common on the internet for Chuwi tablets (not only this one) and seems pretty related to software/drivers. Android is not affected.
I want it to stay charged and powered on, else there is no point using it.
Thanks in advance.

Giuseppe Marullo

PS: yes, I opened a ticket with support

Use magic Report

rvw| Post time 8-12-2017 02:03:14 | Show all posts
Hi all,
Update from my earlier post of 18th of May (5-18-2017) above regarding the charging issue.
I continued to buy and experiment with longer cables to be able to actually work with the tablet whilst charging it and without having to be within 50 cm of a wall socket, which is rarely the case when working on a desk or on the move somewhere.

I found a cable that does work: the tablet will charge whilst you are operating it; please take a look here: https://www.aliexpress.com/item/ ... 8-9fe1-12331e5ead3c

I boought the 3m cable and it does the job, however you have to cut the plastic at the tip of the USB-C end so that the cable goes in deeper and makes properly contact. But that is a 3 seconds job and doesn't weaken the cable or the connector in any way. Capture Hi10Plus_cable3m.JPG
As you can see the charging rate is usually between 1100 and 1200 milliwatts which is enough to "charge it whilst working". If you use the original cable, you may get a little higher performance like 1500 to 1600 milliwatts, maybe because of the length of the cable, maybe because of the build quality?!?!

This 1100 to 1200 mW is good enough for me.

Charging window

Charging window

As you can see it is working, the charging window provides the right information.

So, conclusion is, only use QC3.0 cables; this should be indicated on the website where you try to purchase it from. If it doesn't say explicitly QC3.0 than don't buy it as it will not work. Same for the adapter, if you choose to replace your adapter (especially in Europe where we received a dodgy converter that I manage to keep together with some rope) than choose a proper QC3.0 adapter.

Hope this helps.
RvW

Use magic Report

emily| Post time 8-13-2017 18:52:55 | Show all posts
rvw replied at 8-12-2017 02:03
Hi all,
Update from my earlier post of 18th of May (5-18-2017) above regarding the charging issue.
I ...

very thank you for your experience, have a good day

Use magic Report

ahmed.sayed| Post time 12-5-2017 09:06:28 | Show all posts
Though Chuwi tablets show an excellent performance, the support and after sale service is terrible. I have a very bad experience where my Hi10 pro tablet showed a problem in charging 8 months after purchase (during warranty). The service team instructed me to send it to their repair center in germany where it remained their for 3 months without any progression (because spare parts were not available) , and finally they told me that they will send it to another repair center in hungary, because the first one is "not very professional". Since then they are not responding to my emails, and I don't know anything about my tablet! I don't know if they failed to repaired it , or just lost it somewhere and don't want to admit it! It's a shame.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Return to list
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list