Edited by emily at 4-27-2017 00:31 |
If the keyboard indicator light can not use, please follow these methods:
1. If the computer display, mouse and keyboard typing are normal and they can be used, then the digital light turn off, just press the numeric keypad in the upper left corner of the "Num Lock" button to make the keyboard lights become bright.
2. If the keyboard can not be used, then check the keyboard line jack, whether it loose, if you insert normally and it is still not available, then put the keyboard line out to plug in another computer to try, still can not use, maybe you need buy a new keyboard, if it can be used, it means that the the computer socket has problem, you need repair it.
3. Some keyboards need to install the driver, right click on "My Computer", open the "Properties", click on the "Device Manager" inside the "hardware", check the "keyboard" whether there is yellow question mark, if there is, you need to install the keyboard driver.
4. If you turn on the computer, the display does not have signal, while the keyboard light does not bright, then the graphics card may be have problem or loose memory, you can pull out the memory bank and then re-plug it, if it still can not use, please check the Motherboard.
5. May your tablet has heavy Trojans, you had better use anti-virus software to total kill the virus.