[Official Version] Chuwi HiBook Pro Latest Android (20161216) - page 2 - Official Firmware - ChuWi Forum - Forum.chuwi.com
ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Download Official Firmware [Official Version] Chuwi HiBook Pro Latest Android ( ...

Follow Us

[HiBook Pro] [Official Version] Chuwi HiBook Pro Latest Android (20161216)

[Copy link]

Hackerjac|Post time:9-2-2017 03:00:56 View:3528|Reply:10

angelo_ln| Post time 9-2-2017 03:00:56 | Show all posts
Good morning. I bought a CHUWI HIBOOK PRO and just arrived I just deleted android.
About 3 months ago I tried updating my BIOS to my CHUWI HIBOOK PRO. But immediately after starting the installation I realized that the Bios that I was trying to put was for HIBOOK "NON PRO". From that moment on, my tablet died and did not want to turn on more.
A few days ago, after reading any forums, I connected the tablet to the TV with the hdmi cable and ...... it is magically FUNCTIONAL! So I immediately try to repair the damage ... I download the new version of Bios (I1D6_C109K.234) and the tablet HAPPEN TO WORK .. no problem with the screen, no problem with the touch, the tablet was all perfect! after that, I tried to reinstall WINDOWS with the guide posted by EMILY (http://forum.chuwi.com/thread-2009-1-1.html) ... INSTALLATION WERE PERFECT .. then I tried to install ANDROID with the same guide, but the tablet does not read the pen (I do not know why). The PC RESTARTED AND APPEARED THE WHITE BOOT SCREEN (android or windows) and I try to get started android .. but just within android (NOT INSTALLED yet) the tablet is DEAD .. no sign of life, no response, no LEDs flashing .. Nothing! Now the tablet doesn't answer and I don't really know what to do .. it seems to have fallen into a BLACK PUPPY .. please, could you help me? Thank you

Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Return to list
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list