Chuwi Hi12 Reviews Relating to Graphics and Art - Video Reviews - ChuWi Forum - Forum.chuwi.com
ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Reviews Video Reviews Chuwi Hi12 Reviews Relating to Graphics and Art

Follow Us

[Hi12] Chuwi Hi12 Reviews Relating to Graphics and Art

[Copy link]

Akhiboutiques|Post time:6-1-2017 07:49:10 View:427|Reply:3

Hi! I have had my Chuwi Hi12 since May 2016, its the dual boot version and I have been making reviews for it since December 2016. My hobby is to draw digital art mainly for kids, i do make some earnings for it, but its not a profession as such.
My channel is available here: https://www.youtube.com/c/AkhiBoutiques
I have also created a playlist which includes all the review videos as well as the artwork speedpaints i have made using the chuwi hi12: https://www.youtube.com/playlist ... flhonvZeyTeQ4rqpDZB
There's also a video in there with setting up a wacom expresskey remote with the chuwi hi12 on windows.

There are several review videos because i have been testing lots of different apps and how they perform on the chuwi. So far i have completed a few on android and got a couple more to do before i move onto the windows softwares. The apps i review for the chuwi hi12 are mainly drawing apps because thats the knowledge i have. However if there is an app anyone is interested in seeing it work on the chuwi hi12 please let me know here in the forum and i will happily add it to my list for review.

I do hope to be able to afford the hi13 soon and be able to do similar reviews!

Use magic Report

viniciuspt| Post time 5-9-2017 06:12:18 | Show all posts
Hi !

Congratulations !!!!
Very good artwork !!! We can see the power of our HI12 and what we can do with it !!!

Congrat again !
Close your treads when they are solved (help to help people)
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Akhiboutiques| Post time 5-10-2017 05:40:36 | Show all posts
Thank you! Iv just finished the list of android apps i had planned and now im starting with the windows side for reviews.
A lot of artists on a budget struggle because wacoms prices are too high. I wanted my chuwi hi12 reviews to show people that a chuwi is also able to do a lot in terms of art!

Use magic Report

Shel666| Post time 6-1-2017 07:49:10 | Show all posts
Edited by Shel666 at 6-1-2017 07:57

Akhiboutiques ;) actually I got it because of Your movies ;) and maybe the lack of money for Wacom oryginal stuff

And I'am also thinking if there is any possibility to connect the tablet as a tablet itself to the stationar cpu (connect like thorught both windows programs) something like a Cintiq ;]

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list