HiBox seems to be bricked (dead), your assistance is requested urgently.
What I did:
- Booted into Windows 10
- Installed AV software
- Installed German language pack
- Box was immeasurably slow with installing Apps & Windows updates
- So I decided to clean install (revert back under Windows)
- Windows confirmed preparing inizitialzing for clean install
- After that, screen went dark and never came back
I cannot get into BIOS with holding down "F7" or "ESC" while powering up to do a fresh installation http://forum.chuwi.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=3726&highlight=Instruction%2Bto%2BReinstall%2BWindows%2B10%2Bfor%2BHiBox
I am desperate. Resetting the box to default Windows shouldn't result in a bricked device.
Other symptoms before it went dead:
- The box instanteneously booted into Windows, no choice between Android and Windows
- Remote control didn't work from the start
- In between a message "Windows not activated" appeared
Box seems to be a piece of garbage in that condition. Any hints, suggestions or help (e.g. how to access the BIOS) appreciated. Thanks.