ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Download Official Firmware [Official Version] Chuwi Hi13 Driver Download

Follow Us

[Hi13] [Official Version] Chuwi Hi13 Driver Download

[Copy link]

Hackerjac|Post time:5-3-2017 09:49:31 View:4258|Reply:23

This package includes updated camera driver, it also contain updated TD driver and touchsetting.gt

Driver Hi13.jpg

This is version V0.05

Download

I do NOT work for Chuwi. Please DO NOT pm or email me with problems you may have!

Use magic Report

ZenBalancer| Post time 5-1-2017 13:49:00 | Show all posts
Could that Pen Support configuration file affect or fix H3 jitter? As reported by 2-3 users.

Are you a volenteering Moderator? Or under contract by Chuwi, and thus I should consider your work also Official (I see the "tag") and supported by Chuwi? Next to Emily's and admin's stuff? Motobot also contracted?
Reply button? Also lists for a response, @username doesn't.
Link: overview of replies to your username. They have to click for theirs.
Chuwi? Time-constrains乁( ◔ ౪◔)「
3: 1+1+1 Links: Laplets vs Tabtops + is Chuwi good or bad? (2017Q2 sample) + After-sales?
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Hackerjac| Post time 5-1-2017 14:11:20 | Show all posts
ZenBalancer replied at 5-1-2017 23:49
Could that Pen Support configuration file affect or fix H3 jitter? As reported by 2-3 users.

Are yo ...

I'm not contracted, i got more or less headhunted by emily, and i don't think motobot is contracted either

My work, mostly updated Windows install files for the devices i have will always be unofficial versions, i honestly don't know if Chuwi will suport my or motobot's Windows releases, but we have never been asked to take them down

Once i got a msg from emily that i wasen't allowed to upload stuff i haden't testet, that msg was based on a former mod that just postet everything without knowing if it was working

Theese drivers is official released by Chuwi, i downloaded them from the bbs.chuwi.com

I do NOT work for Chuwi. Please DO NOT pm or email me with problems you may have!

Use magic Report

ZenBalancer| Post time 5-2-2017 06:43:29 | Show all posts
Edited by ZenBalancer at 5-2-2017 16:03
Hackerjac replied at 5-1-2017 23:11
I'm not contracted, i got more or less headhunted by emily, and i don't think motobot is contracte ...

First of all, thank you for your clear candidness, and continuing efforts on the Chuwi forum as long as you need to or want to. I think everyone including Chuwi must have shown their appreciation by now. If not enough, then I hope that will change. Even though your reason might be for yourself, I'm sure many have benefited from your work.

Secondly, there is a lot to unpack here. And this in no means meant to constrain your daily time, because my questions about a lot in life will continue within my lifetime. So please answer whenever you wish, in the pace that is healthy. So this is not meant to infringe on your time, please regulate well.

• Chuwi does host their driver and firmware files originally via that sub-domain you shared (bbs.chuwi.com), but primarily hyperlinks named in Chinese?
  • These files uploaded to your account at Microsoft's homeserver.com, are comprised of both official Chuwi files, and your work (bound by the unspoken responsibility ethics), and Chuwi has not made an explicit commitment to support either your or Motobot's work. There are no problematic user reports in either regards as far as I've seen. But is the choice to label the thread [Official Version] completely accurate for the content of the first post being the OP?
  • Wouldn't it be possible to separate your work, by reusing original Chuwi URLs for the original files? Until Chuwi shows explicit clear commitment to your and Motobot's, and a select number of other Moderator's files and (including their users' feedback) testing work? Or is it a Chuwi fileserver limitation? Is their global market bigger than their Chinese market? Their approach is understandably in the current stage, China first, global second. But is the Chuwi fileserver at its limit or slow for the global downloads?

I know a music band called headhunter, I'm not sure what their music lyrically was about back then, nor now, but the word headhunt triggered that memory. So you were approached by Emily on a different forum? Or here? I can see why. And based on the meaning of the word you used, you've a job and/or accepted moderator responsibility elsewhere as well, correct?

For reference to others, copied from Oxford's dictionary:
headhunt
[ˈhɛdhʌnt]
vb
(tr)
commerce to offer a job to a person who already has a job with another company

Edits: sub-domain instead of domain or url + typos.
3: 1+1+1 Links: Laplets vs Tabtops + is Chuwi good or bad? (2017Q2 sample) + After-sales?

Use magic Report

Hackerjac| Post time 5-2-2017 07:19:29 | Show all posts
ZenBalancer replied at 5-2-2017 16:43
First of all, thank you for your clear candidness, and continuing efforts on the Chuwi forum as lon ...

Let me see if i can answer your questions

1: bbs.chuwi.com, is the Chineese suport forum like this, all files from there is hostet at pan.baidu.com, a Chineese filehosting company, damn slow here in DK, theese drivers here took me arround 72h to download

2: I don't label my work as Official, but as Unofficial, i have made some mirror of files for the devices i have myself, and they are ofcurse labled as Official, it was a project i made with emily when they only used dropbox

3: more or less answered in the first answer

I got an pm from emily asking me if i would like to be a moderator here (that was what i ment by headhunted), maybe curse she was getting tired of my yelling at her, curse some problems with my Hi12

Use magic Report

ZenBalancer| Post time 5-2-2017 07:38:13 | Show all posts
Hackerjac replied at 5-2-2017 16:19
Let me see if i can answer your questions

1: bbs.chuwi.com, is the Chineese suport forum like thi ...
I got an pm from emily asking me if i would like to be a moderator here (that was what i ment by headhunted), maybe curse she was getting tired of my yelling at her, curse some problems with my Hi12

Ok. That was very clarifying.
72 hours?

Btw, do you notice your usage of "curse" instead of "because" or " 'cause" etc..? You know what a curse means, correct? This isn't the first time you have this typo or wrong use habit. I know it's not what you intended. Notice how what I intended when I was careless, was equally experienced differently than what I intended back then. "all you garbage" meant as "all your garbage" meant as-in "stop posting links to your moot GearBest thread, and move on", needed a leap on my side to process properly.

Use magic Report

Hackerjac| Post time 5-2-2017 10:24:30 | Show all posts
ZenBalancer replied at 5-2-2017 17:38
Ok. That was very clarifying.
72 hours?

I know my spelling isen't that good, and i also many times miss a letter or 2, many times when it happens is cause my head run faster than my fingers, and then i just write it as it sound

I'm glad you mentioned it, no one have ever done that before, we all have flaws that we need to work with

Sometimes when i sit reading what i have written, it really make me laugh,cause it really dosen't make sense

Use magic Report

ZenBalancer| Post time 5-2-2017 10:42:28 | Show all posts

RE: [Official Version] Chuwi Hi13 Driver Download

Hackerjac replied at 5-2-2017 19:24
I know my spelling isen't that good, and i also many times miss a letter or 2, many times when it  ...

Possible form of Dyslexia? I'm on the spectrum, is a euphemism for AS:Autism Spectrum, or ASS in Dutch: Autisme Spectrum Stoornis. So when I say, I've ASS, it's true, in two ways, but intended meaning is so misleading! This is also meant humorously in this case, so it's fine to find this funny. Not everything is experienced the same way we experience things. For that experiential mismatch, I'm sorry.

Use magic Report

ZenBalancer| Post time 5-3-2017 09:40:28 | Show all posts
Is this btw in some sense a duplicate of Emily's? http://forum.chuwi.com/thread-3901-1-1.html

Use magic Report

Hackerjac| Post time 5-3-2017 09:49:31 | Show all posts
ZenBalancer replied at 5-3-2017 19:40
Is this btw in some sense a duplicate of Emily's? http://forum.chuwi.com/thread-3901-1-1.html

Emily's forum post for the driver it just a redirection to this one

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list