ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Tablet Discussion Chuwi Hi12 Screen not turning on after sleep mode (DualOS)

Follow Us

Screen not turning on after sleep mode (DualOS)

[Copy link]

StarshineBomber|Post time:8-12-2017 09:40:15 View:499|Reply:6

Hello, i've been trying for the last days to get my Hi12 to work properly, but i noticed that when i'm logged in windows, the screen does not turn on at all when i close the tablet on the keyboard or if i press on the power button to put it to sleep, when i'm on the login screen it does not do it at all. Any solutions about that? I'm getting really mad at that problem.

Use magic Report

Motobot| Post time 5-2-2017 18:23:49 | Show all posts
I have the same problem with my tablet too. The only solution is not to use this sleep mode at all.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

StarshineBomber| Post time 5-2-2017 18:36:06 | Show all posts
I turned that off, but it keeps happening, can it come from the keyboard itself?

Use magic Report

Motobot| Post time 5-2-2017 18:38:47 | Show all posts
Edited by Motobot at 5-3-2017 05:48

Just turn off the sleep mode wherever it is.
Get used to shut down the tablet instead of put it to sleep mode by closing the keyboard or Smart Cover.

Use magic Report

FR3D| Post time 5-2-2017 18:56:58 | Show all posts
Seems to work for me when I goto Setting>System>Power & Sleep>Save me power when my device knows I'm away=Off

Use magic Report

tl1000rzx2| Post time 5-8-2017 16:41:00 | Show all posts
Edited by tl1000rzx2 at 5-8-2017 16:43

Miy Hi12 takes forever to wakup when the display shuts off. I have sleep set to never, but via mouse,keyboard (in my case Bluetooth) or even the windows button it never wakes right up anywhere from 10 seconds to never. My HiBook wakes instanly via any of the aforementioned methods.

Use magic Report

Rain44| Post time 8-12-2017 09:40:15 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Its a known problem with all the 8350 CPU. No fix yet. Waiting for Bios update.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list