CHUWI H13 micro usb problemi - Italiano - ChuWi Forum - Forum.chuwi.com
ChuWi Forum»Forum Multilanguage group Italiano CHUWI H13 micro usb problemi

Follow Us

CHUWI H13 micro usb problemi

[Copy link]

iltommy77|Post time:5-3-2017 15:41:53 View:605|Reply:17

Buongiorno. Ho un problema con la porta micro-sub. Il cavo usb-otg funziona solo come ricarica. Tuttavia, quando collego un hiub usb 3.0 alla porta micro-usb, non viene riconosciuto nulla. Qualcuno ha una soluzione?

Use magic Report

Darkmaso| Post time 5-3-2017 09:36:26 | Show all posts
Non so se può esserti utile ma per esempio la porta USB C è montata circa 1mm più indietro rispetto al normale. Ho dovuto tagiare una po' di plastica dal mio adattatore USB C per farlo andare (però in quel caso non funzionava nemmeno da ricarica).

Non ho provato la micro usb perché non ho nessun cavo micro-micro.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

ZenBalancer| Post time 5-3-2017 11:55:12 | Show all posts
Darkmaso replied at 5-3-2017 18:36
Non so se può esserti utile ma per esempio la porta USB C è montata circa 1mm più indietro rispet ...

I'm interested in this report, because Lapbook 14.1 USB TypeA was suspected of having the same problem, but worked anyway.

But this user says, that the TypeC of his Hi13 has the actual problem, preventing it from charging with the included original Chuwi charger. And the adapter he used, worked only after removing material from the adapter connector shell, to allow actual contact-pins to connect properly inside. If I understand correctly.

User feedback Google translated:
I do not know if it can be useful, but for example the USB C port is mounted about 1mm backwards than normal. I had to cut a bit of plastic from my USB C adapter to get it going (but in that case it did not even work for charging).

I did not try the micro usb because i do not have any micro-micro cable.

Reply button? Also lists for a response, @username doesn't.
Link: overview of replies to your username. They have to click for theirs.
Chuwi? Time-constrains乁( ◔ ౪◔)「
3: 1+1+1 Links: Laplets vs Tabtops + is Chuwi good or bad? (2017Q2 sample) + After-sales?

Use magic Report

iltommy77| Post time 5-3-2017 11:55:10 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Il mio problema è quello di poter collegare periferiche USB al dispositivo, ma non so come fare, tipo mouse, stampante ecc....

Use magic Report

Hackerjac| Post time 5-3-2017 12:20:20 | Show all posts
Edited by Hackerjac at 5-3-2017 22:22
ZenBalancer replied at 5-3-2017 21:55
I'm interested in this report, because Lapbook 14.1 USB TypeA was suspected of having the same pro ...

This problem have been reported before, both Hi10 and HiBook Pro, that is why ppl have had big problems with finding USB-C OTG cables, cause the plug on the cable is too short

But i never heard that the org charger coulden connect to the device without cutting some of the plastic of
I do NOT work for Chuwi. Please DO NOT pm or email me with problems you may have!

Use magic Report

ZenBalancer| Post time 5-3-2017 13:46:39 | Show all posts
Hackerjac replied at 5-3-2017 21:20
This problem have been reported before, both Hi10 and HiBook Pro, that is why ppl have had big prob ...

Is more Hi13 devices expected to have TypeC hub connection problems, based on this and past reports about the other devices you've mentioned?
3: 1+1+1 Links: Laplets vs Tabtops + is Chuwi good or bad? (2017Q2 sample) + After-sales?

Use magic Report

ZenBalancer| Post time 5-3-2017 13:50:33 | Show all posts
iltommy77 replied at 5-3-2017 20:55
Il mio problema è quello di poter collegare periferiche USB al dispositivo, ma non so come fare, ti ...

My message Google translated:

Se nessuno può aiutarti in italiano, a un certo punto, ti preghiamo di considerare la traduzione in inglese e utilizzare i sottorubri inglesi per inviare un messaggio in inglese dopo l'utilizzo di Google Translator. E tradurre anche le risposte dall'inglese all'italiano anche con Google Translator. Oppure un servizio di traduzione automatico alternativo.

Originally:
If no one can help you in Italian, then at some point please consider translating to English, and using the English subforums to post you message in English after using Google Translator. And translate the responses from English back to Italian also with Google Translator. Or an alternative automatic translation service.

Use magic Report

ZenBalancer| Post time 5-3-2017 14:05:36 | Show all posts
You can use Chrome for example to translate the entire pages of the English subforums. So you only need to translate your message before posting there, and getting used to navigating English subforums as well. It might be helpful to you.

Use magic Report

Hackerjac| Post time 5-3-2017 14:47:05 | Show all posts
I do NOT work for Chuwi. Please DO NOT pm or email me with problems you may have!

Use magic Report

ZenBalancer| Post time 5-3-2017 15:41:53 | Show all posts
Edited by ZenBalancer at 5-4-2017 00:43
Hackerjac replied at 5-3-2017 23:47
Here you can read some more about the USB-C problem

http://forum.chuwi.com/thread-2802-1-5.html

That's peculiar, Chuwi is the left one, and the 3rd party is the right one:

And see that he had to remove the plastic a bit from the 3rd party one:
http://forum.chuwi.com/forum.php ... 12884&fromuid=19651

One USB TypeC Hi13 charging problem with original adapter might be caused by this? While it works with 3rd party charger:
http://forum.chuwi.com/thread-4013-1-1.html

Edits: addition + clarity.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

12Next
Return to list
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list