ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Tablet Discussion Chuwi Hi12 H3 compatibility with Hi12

Follow Us

H3 compatibility with Hi12

[Copy link]

hpStPaul|Post time:5-19-2017 19:01:45 View:706|Reply:17

Is the current model Hi12 you sell compatible with H3 pen?

Use magic Report

emily| Post time 5-4-2017 23:34:22 | Show all posts
It depends on the serial number of tablet.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

ZenBalancer| Post time 5-5-2017 04:02:31 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Edited by ZenBalancer at 5-5-2017 13:06

I think what she exactly means in the overal context of Chuwi, is first see:
Update:
I have updated the table about the Hipen basic comparsion.
Hipen H3 support future Chuwi Hi12 tablet (after serial number XXX201704XXX)

-- Post #2 - Updated by emily at 4-10-2017 01:15 - doodzilla: Request: H1, H2, & H3 Pen Compatibility & Price Comparison Chart

And contact Chuwi's official AliExpress shop, to ask if they can make sure to send you the correct one, by pasting the code into your message and clearly requesting Hi12 with H3 support.

Edit: https://m.aliexpress.com/store/2179113 /Edit.

You can best wait for their response there if you want to be sure, instead of ordering there and stating your criterium as a comment.

Chuwi's teams are not that integrated. It's not yet all streamlined. The overal systems used are not integrated for their maximum collaboration and passing on to the most logical department/colleague to handle the issue.

Edits: clarity.
Reply button? Also lists for a response, @username doesn't.
Link: overview of replies to your username. They have to click for theirs.
Chuwi? Time-constrains乁( ◔ ౪◔)「
3: 1+1+1 Links: Laplets vs Tabtops + is Chuwi good or bad? (2017Q2 sample) + After-sales?

Use magic Report

mercu| Post time 5-5-2017 15:17:25 | Show all posts
It's so unfair for early adopters

I have z8350 but I can't even use H3, just because I ordered it one or 2 months too early...

Cmon, this shouldn't be the case if you are buying the same model! Not even talking about normal and pro version here...

Use magic Report

ZenBalancer| Post time 5-5-2017 15:42:58 | Show all posts
mercu replied at 5-6-2017 00:17
It's so unfair for early adopters

I have z8350 but I can't even use H3, just because I ordered i ...

The H3 was late for Hi13 as well, and newer Hi12 with H3 support could not start before the tech was ready. There is always a line, a date , if you buy before, you get the old version. There is no way around that line. It could be even within a week or a day.

If you knew how H3 would not be supported by older Hi12, you might have waited.

Now you probably have to sell the old one, or see if replacing the Hi12 screen is cheaper, which I doubt. Selling your old Hi12 will cost you some time if you succeed and cost you some financial loss.

They have not upgraded enough of the Hi12 to change model name. Just as when they upgraded the CPU-GPU to a minor upgrade perhaps.

Sorry about your bad luck in this case.

The probability is high after a few months improved Chuwi  devices with same price replace older builds. This is a continuing thing.

Do you need the H3 for some specific use-cases? A number of Hi13+H3 users have jitter and difficulty​ using the pressure sensitivity.

Do you have H1? Do you have such difficulties? You might not notice the difference for you use cases. You might not even have jitter.

Reply button? Also lists for a response, @username doesn't.
Link: overview of replies to your username. They have to click for theirs.
Chuwi? Time-constrains乁( ◔ ౪◔)「
3: 1+1+1 Links: Laplets vs Tabtops + is Chuwi good or bad? (2017Q2 sample) + After-sales?

Use magic Report

hpStPaul| Post time 5-15-2017 15:14:50 | Show all posts
I ordered the tablet from the official chuwi store and requested H3 pen (I need more level of pressures for sketching)  I was reassured I will get a Hi12 tablet with H3 compatible.  My production number is Q64G4517042518.  However the two H3 pen I ordered DO NOT work in either Windows or Android.  Besides putting the AAAA battery, is there anything else I should do?  

Use magic Report

hpStPaul| Post time 5-16-2017 14:18:47 | Show all posts
emily replied at 5-4-2017 23:34
It depends on the serial number of tablet.

Amy, any update on the issue I raised after receiving the I ordered the tablet from the official chuwi store and requested H3 pen (I need more level of pressures for sketching)  I was reassured I will get a Hi12 tablet with H3 compatible.  My production number is Q64G4517042518.  However the two H3 pen I ordered DO NOT work in either Windows or Android.  Besides putting the AAAA battery, is there anything else I should do?

Use magic Report

emily| Post time 5-16-2017 18:33:03 | Show all posts
Edited by emily at 5-16-2017 18:37
hpStPaul replied at 5-16-2017 14:18
Amy, any update on the issue I raised after receiving the I ordered the tablet from the official c ...

Please check whether the direction of the battery is correct. Or try to change another battery.

Use magic Report

hpStPaul| Post time 5-19-2017 13:02:47 | Show all posts
emily replied at 5-16-2017 18:33
Please check whether the direction of the battery is correct. Or try to change another battery.

I checked the direction of the battery which is correct.  I bought a new ENERGIZER AAAA battery and still the problem is there in Android and Windows

Use magic Report

emily| Post time 5-19-2017 19:01:45 | Show all posts
hpStPaul replied at 5-19-2017 13:02
I checked the direction of the battery which is correct.  I bought a new ENERGIZER AAAA battery an ...

So strange!
Can you offer some pictures or video?

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

12Next
Return to list
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list