ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Notebook Discussion Chuwi Lapbook 15.6 Battery Charging and External Speaker

Follow Us

Battery Charging and External Speaker

[Copy link]

twatonk|Post time:5-13-2017 21:01:29 View:238|Reply:1

still don't understand how the battery charge is took me so long time from 15% to 99% is around 4-5 hours, is it normal? And is this supported the fast charging battery with 5V/2A?. Also battery drain faster for screen on time about 5 hours for Web Browsing / Blogging only, I have turned on Battery Saver even when it's still 99%. I thought it is 10000 mAh isn't it?During the charge, there is no changes from baterry indicators. Neither it's full or not, the indicator still red color. I'm affraid of overcharging battery cause it's non-removable battery. While charging I always turn off / shutdown the LapBook so I dont' know the percentage of battery, whilst indicators doesnt changes at all when its full charged or not.Speaker, I want to use external USB speaker but the speaker doesnt works at all, is the audio jack on the right side can be used for external speaker? I tried this on my friend's laptop and it's works, what's wrong here? I've googling for this and still dont get the solution. Anyone help to explain something about this for me? Thank you.

Use magic Report

mouaisien| Post time 5-13-2017 21:01:29 | Show all posts
Hi twatonk.
About charging time. The charging time is more or less the same as the duration of use. This is the case with most of the tablets I own. Without specifying the level of charge, one has to be satisfied with this estimate!
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list