ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Tablet Discussion Chuwi Hi13 [Anwsered] Hey ... just got Hi13.. user manual is wh ...

Follow Us

[Anwsered] Hey ... just got Hi13.. user manual is where

[Copy link]

stand02|Post time:7-20-2017 04:31:20 View:372|Reply:6

Edited by Techdragonz at 5-14-2017 10:45

so where, if at all, do i find a user guide? ie port usage and drivers... touch pad usage.... pen usage... ie how do i use the thing? thanks for any feedback in advance....
background... been using microft and pcs sine they came with two floppies and no hard... called an IBM PC.... still trying to keep up.... pedal pedal... faster..faster..
new to the world of chinese pcs... HELP
thanks again...

Use magic Report

steward00| Post time 5-13-2017 22:20:52 | Show all posts
welcome to the Chuwi world, you can find the manuals in the box, just check the unboxing video in Youtube and I wonder why one need a manual for a Windows Tablet, aha
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Techdragonz| Post time 5-14-2017 01:44:55 | Show all posts
so where, if at all, do i find a user guide?

Under the carton where the tablet was on.
But, Like Steward said: Who even needs a manual now a days For me reading a manual is the last thing to do. I rather have fun exploring myself
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition | I'm glad to be of your service | Contact me if you need any help

Use magic Report

stand02| Post time 5-14-2017 10:27:02 | Show all posts
thanks guys... the reason for a manual is to explain ALL the features of the device... like can the touch pad accept multi finger strokes and what do they do... and all the other functions available to the device... ie unique features you would use if you knew they were there but not even thought about.... like the ctrl-alt-del
key combo amongst others... you can explore but having a flashlight (manual)makes it easier.... and also a forum helps too... thanks again... oh... the manual provided isn't worth the paper it's printed on... but you get what you pay for...

Use magic Report

Techdragonz| Post time 5-15-2017 06:40:53 | Show all posts
Hehe

Nowadays NO manual is worth printing xD, it's just a waste of paper. Much better would be a PDF on the device itself
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition | I'm glad to be of your service | Contact me if you need any help

Use magic Report

stand02| Post time 5-15-2017 16:13:57 | Show all posts
oh i agree with a pdf... just can't find one... i asked chuwi and they responded with a photo image of the included manual.. which is of no help... but i guess that is what you pay for... thanks for the feedback...

Use magic Report

Pajero| Post time 7-20-2017 04:31:20 | Show all posts
Hi All

I didnt get a manual in my box. Is a PDF version available somewhere?

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list