[Answered] Can hi13 be used with dead battery? - Chuwi Hi13 - ChuWi Forum - Forum.chuwi.com
ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Tablet Discussion Chuwi Hi13 [Answered] Can hi13 be used with dead battery?

Follow Us

[Answered] Can hi13 be used with dead battery?

[Copy link]

borgqueenx|Post time:5-19-2017 06:20:45 View:417|Reply:7

Edited by doodzilla at 5-31-2017 18:53

Can the charger power the hi13 even if battery is depleted after many years?
I ask because i want to use it as second screen.

Use magic Report

Techdragonz| Post time 5-17-2017 14:07:19 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
As the charge rate is higher than the discharge rate, yes you will. Although at one point after 10 years or so windows will tell you the battery is bad, but you can just ignore it and boot normally
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

mercu| Post time 5-18-2017 06:35:03 | Show all posts
May I ask you how you use hi13 as second screen? With usb type-c port if I understand it correctly? Cause the HDMI is only one way road?

Use magic Report

Techdragonz| Post time 5-18-2017 06:53:08 | Show all posts
Well, I haven't received my USB C adapter yet so, I don't use it as a second screen. I suppose the only way would be USB C, or WiDi. I'll ask Emily regarding this and will update you as soon as I know.

I just anwsered the question about the battery because I have had experience with batteries being dead already on other devices.  
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition | I'm glad to be of your service | Contact me if you need any help

Use magic Report

mercu| Post time 5-18-2017 07:15:19 | Show all posts
Techdragonz replied at 5-18-2017 06:53
Well, I haven't received my USB C adapter yet so, I don't use it as a second screen. I suppose the o ...

Thank you so much man! You and a few others in this forum have contributed a lot to this community, thumbs up for that!

Use magic Report

borgqueenx| Post time 5-18-2017 08:16:07 | Show all posts
mercu replied at 5-18-2017 06:35
May I ask you how you use hi13 as second screen? With usb type-c port if I understand it correctly?  ...

This is only for screen-out i think.
If it can be done wired it would be even better, but im afraid we have to do with a wifi solution by installing software wich will cause slight lag.

Use magic Report

Techdragonz| Post time 5-19-2017 06:15:49 | Show all posts
Edited by Techdragonz at 5-19-2017 15:16
mercu replied at 5-18-2017 16:15
Thank you so much man!  You and a few others in this forum have contributed a lot to this commun ...
It's my pleasure. It makes me happy to know that people appreciate it
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition | I'm glad to be of your service | Contact me if you need any help

Use magic Report

Techdragonz| Post time 5-19-2017 06:20:45 | Show all posts
His second question has been posted here: link

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list