ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Tablet Discussion Chuwi Hi13 Using hi13 as second screen- options?

Follow Us

Using hi13 as second screen- options?

[Copy link]

borgqueenx|Post time:6-18-2017 18:29:01 View:430|Reply:6

I know there are some wifi options but i rather have cable options to connect. My pc supports usb 3.0.
Is there a way to use the hi13 as second screen wired?

Use magic Report

Techdragonz| Post time 5-20-2017 00:12:49 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
I asked Emily and she didn't know if this was actually possible. So I am doing my own research now and I will make a tutorial on how to do it and it here too.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

borgqueenx| Post time 5-20-2017 00:28:38 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Oh wow thanks i would appriciate that!

Use magic Report

Techdragonz| Post time 6-9-2017 08:33:04 | Show all posts
Well. Bad news: from what I know and could see online it is not possible for these kind of tablets to use their screen as a 2nd monitor. It's not really meant to be one. The only way to do this is through apps or even just through windows' own mirroring application
Do you already know how to do this? Or should I show you?

Sorry for the late reply though, I had it very busy and kind of forgot about it too.
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition | I'm glad to be of your service | Contact me if you need any help

Use magic Report

amichael| Post time 6-14-2017 08:12:59 | Show all posts
Windows 10's wireless 'Connect' functionality works great. I can send a fluid 1080p image from another computer to this, wirelessly. There's a quarter-second of delay, though. I also wonder if newer computers can send more than 1080p? (I was casting with a computer from 2013.)

Use magic Report

mercu| Post time 6-18-2017 14:58:19 | Show all posts
Aren't there any adapters you can use in order to wire hi13 together with another PC just for the additional screen option?

Use magic Report

doodzilla| Post time 6-18-2017 18:29:01 | Show all posts
I'll also try and use my Chuwi tablet screen as second monitor thru HDMI cable + mini HDMI adapter for the tablet. I'll try and connect it my Chuwi to my brother's desktop PC.. Then I'll try and use the desktop PC's Wndows 10 project-to-another-screen app/buttton in the Windows 10 action center in the lowest rightmost part of the windows 10 desktop to try and extend the screen of the desktop to display on my Chuwi tablet. Will update y'all.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list