ChuWi Forum»Forum Chuwi Tablet Discussion Chuwi SurBook Chuwi Surbook Indiegogo Crowdfunding Date is Set Off ...

Follow Us

Chuwi Surbook Indiegogo Crowdfunding Date is Set Offering Super Early Bird Price

[Copy link]

admin|Post time:7-3-2017 20:04:52 View:1648|Reply:14

manonegra222| Post time 7-3-2017 17:31:57 | Show all posts
cyrildason replied at 7-4-2017 02:03
So, when can we expect delivery? It was promised in July... but recent updates say it's still in tes ...

July has 31 days, and only 3 have passed. No one has spoken of delays
Chuwi Moderator
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

emily| Post time 7-3-2017 19:13:44 | Show all posts
cyrildason replied at 7-3-2017 17:03
So, when can we expect delivery? It was promised in July... but recent updates say it's still in tes ...

the indiegogo said that will ship in july, so i think they will ship it in july, have a good day

Use magic Report

cyrildason| Post time 7-3-2017 19:34:03 | Show all posts
emily replied at 7-3-2017 19:13
the indiegogo said that will ship in july, so i think they will ship it in july, have a good day

Can someone explain to me about the change in 'days left'?  - Also, i noticed that the price has gone up so...I do hope this doesn't mean we have to wait further. Chuwi has been relatively quiet when it comes to releasing how far off are they in the progress of the SurBook.

chuwi.jpg

Use magic Report

emily| Post time 7-3-2017 19:49:35 | Show all posts
cyrildason replied at 7-3-2017 19:34
Can someone explain to me about the change in 'days left'?  - Also, i noticed that the price has g ...

hello, here is the update of their crowdfunding:
https://www.indiegogo.com/projec ... tablet--3/#/updates
they said that it will not affect the delivery date:
We'd like to assure you that the extension of our campaign will not at any way affect our delivery timeline, and we will make sure that our earliest supporters will receive their orders first. (We may start to ship SurBook at the end of July or early August)

Use magic Report

cyrildason| Post time 7-3-2017 20:04:52 | Show all posts
emily replied at 7-3-2017 19:49
hello, here is the update of their crowdfunding:
https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/chuwi-surbook- ...

HI Emily. Yeah, i got the mail. Hope to see them send it out by July. Can't wait!

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Return to list
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list